Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cleveland Clinic
- Registered Nurse (6)
- PAS Financial Counselor (4)
- Patient Service Representative (3)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (3)
- Appointment Center Representative (3)
- Staff RN (3)
- Account Representative (3)
- Account Representative II (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Scientist (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Pcna (2)
- Manager (2)
- Medical Assistant (2)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow (2)
- Research Technician (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Administrative Coordinator III/Contracts Administrator (1)
- Resident Physician (1)
- Nurse (1)
- Project Coordinator (1)
- Quality Improvement (1)
- Certified Nurse Assistant (1)
- Child Care (1)
- Cardiopulmonary Manager (1)
- Process Improvement Analyst (1)
- Program Coordinator (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Program Manager III (1)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (1)
Financial Analyst Interview
I interviewed right out of college so if searching for a seasoned position it wouldnt be a smart idea to take my suggestion
- No question was really difficult. More of a conversation style. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic
Financial Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH (US)) in June 2010.
Cleveland Clinic Foundation is very selective in their interview process. If you have a CPA, you stand a chance of cracking the interview as the department focuses on Financial reporting and planning. The Group/panel interview consisted of different teams going over the resume, asked questions about background, Fit basic behavioral questions & some odd ball questions to test the managerial background & analytical skillset.
- Tell me something about you that is not on your resume? Answer Question
Financial Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in February 2010.
The interview process took a long time because there was a question as to whether they would fill the position.
After being in the system, I have learned that this is typical. The hiring process takes a while to play out.
Overall, I can't complain. The job was offered to me and I certainly accepted the position.
- How would you describe the changes in Healthcare? Answer Question
Yes - I was able to negotiate the pay as they met me half way between the original offer and what I proposed.