Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Clear Channel
- Account Executive (25)
- Intern (9)
- Sales Assistant (7)
- Promotions Intern (3)
- Promotions Assistant (3)
- Project Manager (2)
- Promotions (2)
- Internship (2)
- Compensation Analyst (2)
- Traffic Producer (2)
- Director, Solutions (1)
- Board-Op (1)
- Senior Sales Administrator (1)
- Digital Content Director (1)
- Internet Sales Traffic Manager (1)
- Radio Advertising Sales (1)
- Total Traffic Network Sales Leader (1)
- Marketing Coordinator Intern (1)
- Account Manager (AE) (1)
- Radio Show Intern (1)
- Junior Treasury Analyst (1)
- Advertising Sales Executive Or Digital Media Specialist (1)
- Sales/Promotions Coordinator (1)
- Multi-Media Marketing Consultant (Account Executive) (1)
- News/Traffic Anchor (1)
- Producer/Traffic Anchor (1)
- Producer/Board-Op (1)
- Elvis Duran and the Morning Show (1)
- Digital Marketing (1)
- Development (1)
Promotions Assistant Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Clear Channel.
The initial process was very quick they interviewed shortly after I applied but after initial interviews they did not send offer letters for another 2 months.
- If your best friend was interviewing for you, what would he/she say about you? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Clear Channel
Promotions Assistant InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Clear Channel (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2011.
Very laid back and overall good. You have to fill out yet another application before you get to actually interview. Oh and the interview is a group interview.
- What kind of car do you drive? 1 Answer
Promotions Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Clear Channel in August 2010.
I recieved a phone call from the then promotions manger. During the interview she asked me about myself and what I wanted to do in my field. She then told me what the role of promotions assistant was. It was very straight forward. I would say have great availabilty.
- Where do you see this intial position taking you over the next couple of years? Answer Question
The pay was non negotible