Citi

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Florence, KY (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi in March 2010.

Interview Details First you do a personality test then they do a phone interview then if you pass you get a 1 on 1 interview with a manager. The interview questions were all situational questions.

Interview Question – Tell me a time you disagreed with a manager how did you handle it   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Sales Representative

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Citi in December 2010.

Interview Details I first interviewed by phone. then about a week later I had an face to face interview. It seemed to go well but then I received an e-mail that they are pursuing others.

Interview Questions

• give me a time that you had an difficult customer   View Answer
  • Give me a time you had to think outside of the box.   View Answer

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Citi in November 2009.

Interview Details I was asked why Citi, why you are unique compared to the other candidates etc, and a few technical questions about yield and bonds. They seemed ok, despite the rigorous online application, so I guess they asked most the competency questions there and wanted to know more about me.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!

Citi Videos

Citi – Why Work for Us?

​​Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citi Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Citi employees and interview candidates.