Citi Project Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Citi (Irving, TX (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with too many people on the phone. Glad I didn't get the job because I think I would have been miserable trying to meet there expectations and the pay wasn't very good.

Interview Questions

• They wanted a network person for a project management position. Doesn't make sense the way it was advertised.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Citi (Irving, TX (US)).

Interview

Online application, 2 phone interviews and 1 face to face

Interview Questions

• Many Behavioral Interviewing questions suggesting that the matrix management was not working.   Answer Question

Negotiation

very one-sided - take it or leave it

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Citi.

Interview

Questions were simple and straight forward.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

Application

interviewed at Citi (Irving, TX (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Had one phone interview with Program Director and then followed up with a f2f interview with hiring manger. Also interviewed with other PM. A very quick process. Did a good job at explaining the position and requirements; making sure your personality and work style would fit in the team.

Interview Questions

• How I handle stress in meeting deadlines; how do you handle working with other team members and they are not meeting deadlines that impact your project.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Citi in August 2010.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a technical round, competency round and later met the senior management and HR. They were very clear about what to expect from the candidate and what would fit their role. So the entire process went smooth. After joining the firm I was happy that I was given opportunity to explore more areas than discussed about during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you should move from legacy systems which are still efficient to modern systems which have not yet proved to be worthy of investment?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Citi in July 2009.

Interview

Applying for same role so just a quick chat about expectations from role

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Some negotiations over contract rate

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Citi (New York, NY (US)) in June 2007.

Interview

great