Citi

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Operations Analyst Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details Not hard basic questions

Interview Question – Tell me about Dodd Frank and some of the other regulations in the Financial World?   Answer Question

Operations Summer Analyst Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details Applied through my college job portal. It consisted of 2 rounds of 2 30-minute phone interviews of employees varying seniority. They asked all behavioral questions with a few market view questions.

Interview Question – What was your favorite internship and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Operations Summer Analyst Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Citi in March 2011.

Interview Details Had an on campus interview, but never received a call back from HR. Received an email 2-3 weeks later asking me to come in for a Super Day in 2 days. Super Day consisted of two 1 on 1 interviews with people within Operations (Managers, Analysts, etc) at the ICG office at 388 Greenwich Street. Interview process wasn't a bad experience, but the HR was very slow and do not often respond to emails.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!

Citi Videos

Citi – Why Work for Us?

​​Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citi Operations Summer Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Citi employees and interview candidates.