Citi

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ann Arbor, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi in January 2013.

Interview Details Applied online. Received call two days later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was 3 days later. Phone interview was about 20 min. They informed me that they would call me within 10 days for a face to face interview if I qualified. I received the call within two hours. Completed face to dace interview the next week. It was 10 days afterwards when the job was offered.

Interview Question – Why did you want to leave your previous employer to work here?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Jacksonville, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi in March 2012.

Interview Details Took place on campus in a large room where 20 or so other interviews were going on at the same time.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Citi?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Las Vegas, NV (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Citi in November 2012.

Interview Details Received a call from an HR person asking me to apply for the position. Had a phone interview after which I was told I would hear from them within two weeks. Two months later I received another call to set up a face to face interview. The interviewer was excellent and everything went well. The applicants were all told we would receive either a phone call or an email within two weeks. It has now been a month and nothing. Not one word and follow up calls have gone unanswered.

Interview Question – What would you do if there were downtime?   View Answer

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!