Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi
- Summer Analyst (40)
- Analyst (38)
- Customer Service Representative (30)
- Vice President (28)
- Investment Banking Analyst (28)
- Quantitative Analyst (27)
- Technology Analyst (26)
- Operations Analyst (23)
- Intern (23)
- Business Analyst (23)
- Risk Analyst (17)
- Teller (15)
- Management Associate (12)
- Financial Analyst (12)
- Sales & Trading Analyst (12)
- Senior Vice President (11)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (10)
- Assistant Manager (9)
- Associate (9)
- Assistant Vice President (8)
- Programmer Analyst (8)
- Senior Business Analyst (8)
- Sales and Trading Summer Analyst (8)
- AML Analyst (8)
- Project Manager (7)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Software Developer (6)
- IT Analyst (6)
- Summer Intern (6)
- Equity Research Associate (6)
Mortgage Processor Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Citi (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in January 2013.
Applied online. Received call two days later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was 3 days later. Phone interview was about 20 min. They informed me that they would call me within 10 days for a face to face interview if I qualified. I received the call within two hours. Completed face to dace interview the next week. It was 10 days afterwards when the job was offered.
- Why did you want to leave your previous employer to work here? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Citi
Mortgage Processor InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Citi (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in November 2012.
Received a call from an HR person asking me to apply for the position. Had a phone interview after which I was told I would hear from them within two weeks. Two months later I received another call to set up a face to face interview. The interviewer was excellent and everything went well. The applicants were all told we would receive either a phone call or an email within two weeks. It has now been a month and nothing. Not one word and follow up calls have gone unanswered.
- What would you do if there were downtime? 1 Answer
Mortgage Processor InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Citi (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in March 2012.
Took place on campus in a large room where 20 or so other interviews were going on at the same time.
- Why do you want to work for Citi? Answer Question