Chili's

Updated 3 Dec, 2014
Updated 3 Dec, 2014

2.1

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Chili's.

Application, personality assessment, interview

Chili's Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Chili's.

Very easy just answer all the questions the chili's way.

Don't take less than you are worth. This is a wonderful company that will pay you well.

Hostess Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Chili's in April 2014.

Hiring and interview process was extremely easy, I applied online and I got and email the next day to set up and pick an appointment time. There's two interviews one with a manager and one with the GM. If the first manager likes you, they set up an interview with the GM in which they ask you the same basic questions and your schedule. Most easy going interview process I've had.

Interview Questions
    • What didn't you like about your past manager? That question caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Chili's in April 2014.

Not a particularly hard interview. Sat down with a manager and was asked a few general cliche questions. Only took around 30-45 minutes. They do two separate interviews, one with a hiring manager and the last with the general manager.

Hostess Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Chili's.

February 2014 I interviewed with Chili's. The first interview took about an hour before anyone came to start the actual interview. After the manager greeted me it was pretty laid back and informal. He told me I would need to come back for a second interview to meet with another manager. I waited again about 45 mins before the interview started. The second manager was very friendly.

Server Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chili's.

I applied online and the process took about 2 days. There was a personality test involved. I was then called in for an interview where i met with the general manager . The interview was very fair and simple questions, experience serving, explain a situation you went above and beyond to help a customer etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you went above and beyond to help a customer   Answer Question

Server Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Chili's.

Probably the easiest interview I've ever done. She asked me simple questions like "What hours I can work?" and "What are you majoring in at school?" If I could go back I'd probably keep the answers short and sweet. I think I hurt myself by rambling on too much, and I didn't really talk about how I could apply the things I learned at my current job to a job as a server.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chili's in March 2014.

Applied Online. Called. Got an Interview within the next week. Went in and received a call that I got hired the next day.
    Was a very laid back interview. It started off by the manager interviewing me about herself then asked what I like to do on my spare time. Then I talked to the GM.
    Asked about my experience and if I would have difficulty transitioning to their restaurant.
    I waited over an hour at the store to be interview.

Interview Questions
    • My weaknesses at my past job and why I left my past job.   Answer Question

To-Go Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chili's in March 2014.

It was a restaraunt opening, so not very hard to get the job. Applied as a host, walked in twenty minutes later. The manager went and printed off my application and sat me down for an interview on the spot. He said he was full on hosts but really wanted to hire me as a Togo specialist and he signed me up for orientation.

None

Host Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chili's in February 2014.

I saw an ad on an online job board so I decided to apply. Got a call a few hours later asking for an interview a few days later. They asked me typical customer service questions, nothing too hard at all. Asked me when could I start, what I want as far as pay. Got hired that same day, started working the next.

Interview Questions
    • Weren't any particularly hard questions, especially if you have experience in customer service   Answer Question