Chartis Insurance Company

2.4

Senior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in July 2008.

Interviews are informal and based on fit.
    Looking for people skills - relationship management and interpersonal skills
    Extroverted personality is a better fit.

Interview Questions
    • None - you need to be able to be engaging and to sell yourself.   Answer Question
    Limited negotiation.

Accountant II Interview

I went on three interviews in one day. Pretty much told me as exiting that i will receive my offer within a day or two. Received an offer the next day.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in February 2014.

I went through the common aptitude test ,then one telephonic interview round and then 2 rounds of personal interviews.The interview process was rigorous and the interviewers stressed on each and every aspect of the resume.every thing from academic record to extracurricular activities were taken into consideration and given importance.In general an overall profile with balanced amount of every aspect was given preference over one completely inclined towards either academics or extracurricular.

Interview Questions
    • Iwas interviewed by a manager who had his bachelors in chemical engineering. He noticed i had experience in electronics and programming so he started asking questions from digital logic and java programming.This was very unexpected,especially after knowing he was from a very different back ground.

My advise to people applying for the job and/or taking the interview: be prepared to answer about each and every thing you have mentioned in your resume.I had mentioned i played for the city cricket team and was asked questions about it.So just be honest and give it your best shot.These people really know their work well.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in October 2012.

Got a call from HR to do a phone screen interview. Few days later, an in person interview was setup. I was given a 45 minute technical exam. I thought I did pretty well. That weekend Super Storm Sandy hit and never heard back from HR, even after sending out emails to check on the status of the position and process.

Accounting Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company.

I registered an internship course during school. The professor sent resume to different countries. Fortunately, I got Charits interview. The interview process was straightforward and pleasant. The HR person asked questions based on resume and some behaviors questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in February 2013.

one interview w 3 VPs, very laid back, top VP did most of the talking, warm and friendly

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in April 2012.

1) 10 Minutes HR phone Interview
    2) Line Manager f-f interview (30 Mins)
    3) Assistant Manager Interview to describe the job capacity

Interview Questions
    • 1) Scenario Questions: What kind of suggestions you could make, for instance, a domestic helper committed suicide at the employers home but accidentally killed a person on street, to the existing household insurance?

2) What are your opinions on our travel insurance coverage? What else you could add, or feel unnecessary?
        Answer Question

Better offers from other bank

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company.

I interviewed with human resources and two financial managers. It was extremely difficult as long as you can be personable and interesting. Standard, basic interview questions. Managers were both very knowledgeable about the position and what they wanted out of it.

CAT Account Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in March 2013.

apps then 2 pi's, was the selection process. apps are pretty easy to get through since there is no negative marking. then comes the pi, over there all the people in the interview panel were very professional that they dont try to screw you up.

Interview Questions
    • If you handle an ethical situation in the company, how will you deal with it?
      and they explained to me the situation also.
        Answer Question
    There was no negotiation per se. they quoted a salary during pre placement talk.

Senior Trial Attorney Interview

One interview and it was a general getting to know you. No curveballs. Its a relaxed place and that was communicated at the interview

Worked for Chartis Insurance Company? Contribute to the Community!