Chart Industries

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiting Manager Interview

I applied through other source and interviewed at Chart Industries.

Interview Details Interview location was less than ideal.

Interview Question – What has been your experience in putting together onboarding programs?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Position Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Chart Industries in February 2013.

Interview Details Orignially emailed by HR to set up an initial phone interview. Phone interview was with the hiring manager. In this case I had prepared much more than the interviewer, there were no thoughtful questions about my experience or background. My questions were met with short and generic answers, which in turn explains a lot about the team and/or company.

Flag Interview

Chart Industries Recruiting Manager responded to this review

Aug 05, 2013

Thanks for your feedback; I commend you for working hard to prepare for the interview; although you did not get an offer, I am sure this impressed the interviewer. Manager interviewing is one of the ... More

Coop Student Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Chart Industries.

Interview Details I had my first interview on campus. The interview was easy, I was asked a few general behavior questions and the interviewer gave me an introduction of the coop program.

The second interview is onsite. Met with supervisers in different departments and got a tour of the factory.

Interview Question – The interviews are not hard. You just have to be interested and get well prepared. Ask a lot of questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Interview

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chart Industries in November 2010.

Interview Details Very easy process. I was interested in interviewing with the company for a position and I received an interview. The interview consisted of a discription of what the company is involved in and working environment along with some Q&A. The follow up lead to a second interview and tour with some of the other employees. People seemed great and the work environment seemed great as well.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Undisclosed Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Chart Industries in July 2010.

Interview Details Initial phone interview with internal human resources representative who then scheduled 1:1 interview with potential manager. 1:1 interview with another person on the management team followed by a 1:1 interview with the human resources manager. Final 1:1 interviews took place with two people in Ohio. Offer was then made several days thereafter.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected interview questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Chart Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Chart Industries Videos

Chart Industries – Why Work for Us?

Chart Industries, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of standard and custom engineered products and systems for a wide variety of cryogenic and heat transfer applications. Our equipment is used throughout the liquid… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chart Industries interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Chart Industries employees and interview candidates.