Charlotte Russe Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated 22 Sep, 2014

1.9

55 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA (US)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Charlotte Russe in September 2014.

I saw the job ad on Craigslist! They were re-opening the store at the mall and said they were accepting applications on Sept. 13 and the 20th! I went early in the morning on the 13th but no one was there. So I came back on the 20th in the afternoon and there was a booth outside with 2 ladies. I went over and gave them my application. They asked about my hours I indicated on my application. Then one of the ladies took me to the back of the small for an interview. They asked me a few questions. Then she told me about the store and herself! We really hit it off! She said she would call my references because I didn't have any job experience but I'm not even sure if she really did call my references. She said I would here by Tuesday if I got the job. On Monday, she called me for the job offer and I accepted!

No negotiations, minimum wage

Other Interview Reviews for Charlotte Russe

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

I dropped off an application on a Thursday and was told to come in on Monday for a group interview. In my interview group there were less than ten people, they had us introduce ourselves and answer some basic questions. A few days later I was called back and offered a job.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

I applied in store at Charlotte Russe and that same week I received a call from the assistant manager for an interview. The position was seasonal, so there was a group interview with me and about 10 other girls. The store manager took us to the stock room in the back, which was kind of cramped and we sat in some deformed circle. She asked us a question and she went around the room as each of is gave our answers. I was always last thankfully, so I got to work off everyone else's answers. I believe the entire process of waiting and answering questions took about 45mins to an hour.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

easy and fun it was a group interview which involved listening to others answers as well. Management at the time was very outgoing and made it seem that working there was going to be one of the best experiences yet.

not much of a negotiation but i needed a job badly

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Turned in my application and got a call a few days later asking if I can come in for an interview the following Sunday. It was a group interview with five other people, simple questions. I actually didn't feel as though I did that well, but I got a call back in a day or two telling me to come in for new employee orientation. Most of the girls from my interview got hired in fact.

Interview Questions
    • Really nothing was that difficult - questions about what fashion means to you, how you would deal with unruly customers, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Charlotte Russe in August 2014.

I went into Charlotte Russe originally just to shop, as i was cashing out i asked for a application just so they can have my name on file. I Filled the app out and handed it back that same day, and was offered a scheduled interview on the spot. I went in for my interview, it was a group interview (of course) myself, 2 other girls, and a guy. We each took turns answering questions and asking as well. My interview was on Thursday, i received a call with the job offer on the following monday.

Interview Questions
    • None, The interview is really easy and chilled. Depending on your confidence level within groups. Very typical questions. "why do you want to work for Charlotte Russe?" "If you had a issue with a co-worker how would you handle it?" . . simple.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Was invited for an interview the day after i applied in person. It was a group interview with 4 other girls and we were interviewed by the manager. she had a list of questions written down and chose random ones. Asked about past experience, school, etc. Thought the interview was fun and easy but i didn't get the job.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

This was a group interview so I made sure I looked fashionable and went with the store's style. There were 6 of us, but I was in a group of 4 and the other 2 were a group on their own. So us 4 girls got interviewed by one manager and I seemed really confident bc I was the only one with prior job experience and my application compared to the other girls was the only one completely filled out. So as I was walking out of the interview, they tell me and some other girl to stay. It was really awkward for the other girls hearing this, but I guess I had made it to the 2nd round. So since 2 girls left it was me in a group of 4 again and we finally get interviewed by the 2nd manager. I was so sure that I was going to get called but as we were walking out, they asked some girl to stay. I was so shocked because that was the same girl who said her weakness was being lazy and had no references and didn't even know what seasonal meant. So I don't mind that CR didn't hire me, apparently they're just looking for lazy people.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Charlotte Russe in May 2014.

went in filled out the application, had an interview the very next day with the assistant manager, afterwords I met with the store manager who then asked if I would be interested in a key holder position because of my retail experience (key holder position not available until August.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

I went to the store to turn in my job application, and the hiring manager happened to be there so she took me aside and asked a few questions. She asked basic questions: "Why do you want to work here?" "Are you comfortable talking to customers?" "How flexible is your schedule?"