Charlotte Russe Interview Questions

Updated 27 Oct, 2014
Updated 27 Oct, 2014

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Was invited for an interview the day after i applied in person. It was a group interview with 4 other girls and we were interviewed by the manager. she had a list of questions written down and chose random ones. Asked about past experience, school, etc. Thought the interview was fun and easy but i didn't get the job.

Store Manager Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

I interviewed with the regional manager before being promoted to store manager. It was an internal promotion (I was already the assistant manager) so I did not have to interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing about yourself that you wish you could improve?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

This was a group interview so I made sure I looked fashionable and went with the store's style. There were 6 of us, but I was in a group of 4 and the other 2 were a group on their own. So us 4 girls got interviewed by one manager and I seemed really confident bc I was the only one with prior job experience and my application compared to the other girls was the only one completely filled out. So as I was walking out of the interview, they tell me and some other girl to stay. It was really awkward for the other girls hearing this, but I guess I had made it to the 2nd round. So since 2 girls left it was me in a group of 4 again and we finally get interviewed by the 2nd manager. I was so sure that I was going to get called but as we were walking out, they asked some girl to stay. I was so shocked because that was the same girl who said her weakness was being lazy and had no references and didn't even know what seasonal meant. So I don't mind that CR didn't hire me, apparently they're just looking for lazy people.

Inventory Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Charlotte Russe in July 2014.

I applied online. I got an email asking for my salary requirements and what dates and times I would be available for phone interview. After phone interview I was asked for an in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • It was pretty straight forward tell me about your work history, fill out an application etc...   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied in store and was interviewed on the spot. The manager asked questions about fashion preferences, availability, past experience in retail and past experiences with costumer related services. They prefer employees who will be flexible with their schedule and can stylishly represent/sell the company

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a costumer asks for something we do not offer   Answer Question

Pt Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

They were opening up a new store at a new location and they had a table in the mall with applications. I filled one out right on the spot and gave it to the manager there. Almost a week later I received a call asking me to come in for an interview. I first interviewed with the store manager and she asked me what were some of my favorite trends out now, when did I make a mistake and how did I fix it. Then the next day she called back asking if I can come in the next day and interview with a store manager at another location. She asked me what were my responsibilities at my other job, what shrink meant among other things. Then they called me the next day so I can go on one last interview with the district manager. She then asked me what I look for in a company and other questions. The whole time it was two of us interviewing. They then called me a week later saying I got the job.

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

First they called me for a short phone interview with HR, we just went over my resume. Then, I went to the HQ for a 1:1interview with 3 people from the department. It was a very average interview, no hard questions, more like a mutual conversation.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

I went through 2 interviews. About an hour after the second interview I was hired. Very casual interviews. He asked a lot about work history. Laughed and carried on about himself more than asking questions about my strengths.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever stolen anything or helped anyone steal something?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Charlotte Russe in May 2014.

went in filled out the application, had an interview the very next day with the assistant manager, afterwords I met with the store manager who then asked if I would be interested in a key holder position because of my retail experience (key holder position not available until August.

Charlotte Russe Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Charlotte Russe.

The district manager will interview you. He/she asks you questions about coaching, leadership, training, follow up, how you deal with certain situations, etc.