Charlotte Russe

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Charlottesville, VA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in May 2014.

Interview Details went in filled out the application, had an interview the very next day with the assistant manager, afterwords I met with the store manager who then asked if I would be interested in a key holder position because of my retail experience (key holder position not available until August.

Interview Question – none they were all very basic   Answer Question

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Merchandise Coordinator
San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details First they called me for a short phone interview with HR, we just went over my resume. Then, I went to the HQ for a 1:1interview with 3 people from the department. It was a very average interview, no hard questions, more like a mutual conversation.

Interview Question – Very average questions   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Syracuse, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details I went through 2 interviews. About an hour after the second interview I was hired. Very casual interviews. He asked a lot about work history. Laughed and carried on about himself more than asking questions about my strengths.

Interview Question – Have you ever stolen anything or helped anyone steal something?   View Answer

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Auburn, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in October 2010.

Interview Details Standard. Apply, meet qualifications, 3 Interviews, Job!

Interview Question – Why should Charlotte Russe hire YOU?   View Answer

Pt Key Holder Interview

Pt Key Holder
Edinburgh, IN (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in November 2012.

Interview Details I had one interview with the store manager and she was very friendly. Then I came back and filled out an application, because I got the interview while working in another store. After that I had to meet with a person higher up in the company. I was very nervous but, she ended up being extremely friendly also. At the end of the interview I was asked if I wanted the job.

Interview Question – What is your biggest flaw for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No.

Charlotte Russe Interview

Charlotte Russe

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details The district manager will interview you. He/she asks you questions about coaching, leadership, training, follow up, how you deal with certain situations, etc.

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Midland, TX (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details I went to the store to turn in my job application, and the hiring manager happened to be there so she took me aside and asked a few questions. She asked basic questions: "Why do you want to work here?" "Are you comfortable talking to customers?" "How flexible is your schedule?"

Interview Question – Why do you think you deserve this job?   Answer Question

Salesperson Interview

Salesperson
Meriden, CT (US)

I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in January 2014.

Interview Details one interview and done. quick, easy

Interview Question – typical questions - why would you be good, why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – pay was too low.

Ecommerce Analyst Interview

Ecommerce Analyst
San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details Typical phone HR interview, then phone manager interview. Finally, in-person interview with several members of the team (individually over a span of several hours).

Pretty friendly, open office; minimal interior upkeep. Location is outside of downtown San Francisco, near the Mission area in a converted warehouse space. Predominantly female office.

Interview Question – What is the biggest challenge you faced in your current/previous position?   Answer Question

E-commerce Merchandising Intern Interview

E-commerce Merchandising Intern
San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in February 2012.

Interview Details I had a connection to the company already through my dad. He recommended me to the VP of e-comm merchandising and we got in contact through email. I then had an interview over face-time and was basically hired on as an intern just like that! We communicated further through email afterwards. I was pretty lucky

Interview Question – I really can't remember specifics, pretty basic interview, very casual   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate- it was an internship and I felt lucky to be paid at all!