Center for Strategic and International Studies

csis.org
  csis.org

Center for Strategic and International Studies Summer Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Center for Strategic and International Studies

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Center for Strategic and International Studies in April 2012.

I got in touch with a friend who works at CSIS and asked about the best way to get your foot in the door. She passed my resume along to two programs that I was interested in. One of the programs emailed me almost immediately and asked if I would be interested in a summer internship with them and if I could speak with them in the next 4 days. We had a brief phone interview where they asked me to talk them through my resume and what I was working on at my current job. I had an offer in my inbox within 3 days.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Center for Strategic and International Studies

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Center for Strategic and International Studies in March 2011.

Few weeks after I applied for the summer internship program online, I got an email to schedule a phone interview. The interview was a conference call with me and two mid-level staff persons. It was a typical interview to talk about why you are interested, what makes you a good candidate, etc. They also provided good answers to the questions I had about the company. The interview was informal, relaxed, and friendly.

Interview Questions