Catapult Consultants

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Current Employee Interview

Arlington, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Catapult Consultants.

Interview Details Traditional interview process consisted of initial phone screen where I was also able to ask position specific questions with their internal recruiter. Next step was phone interview with the person in charge of hiring. Last was an interview with the client.

Interview Question – There were no odd or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered an amount that was expected and accepted.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Catapult Consultants.

Interview Details It was great. The CEO, VP, Director of HR and hiring manager all went well out of their way to make me feel as though I was wanted on the team. The interview was professional yet friendly.

Interview Question – I can't remember a question that was unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a generous amount and i was happy to sign on.

Consultant Interview

Quantico, VA (US)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Catapult Consultants in August 2010.

Interview Details It was very odd. The hiring manager didn't ask specific questions about my background or skills, but gave me a sales pitch for the company. The interview took place at a restaurant. In subsequent interviews that I have observed the same techniques were used, minimal questions asked to the interviewee and long sales pitches in their stead. The in processing is very unorganized and they take their policies with a grain of salt. They also don't have any pay bands and use that fact to employees' disadvantage.

Interview Question – Unrelated sports questions?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The hiring manager offered me more than what was asked for, however, he and other managers have consequentially used that fact to threaten me. Beware.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Catapult Consultants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Catapult Consultants interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Catapult Consultants employees and interview candidates.