Cardinal Health

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Development Program Interview

Waukegan, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Health in May 2012.

Interview Details The hiring process was very standard, first they had a phone interview, but it was about 8 months after I applied and I had completely forgotten about it. After they notified me that I was selected, they flew me up to Chicago, then shuttled a group of us to Waukegan, IL where their campus was. The first day we sat in a room waiting for our turn to give a 20 minute product presentation of our choice. Afterwards, we had a happy hour with the hiring managers.

Day 2 had three 30 minute interviews with anywhere between 2-3 hiring managers. We were told we would find out the next day who was selected (they never told us how many positions were available), but many of use didn't find out until 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – None, they were pretty typical behavioral interview questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cardinal Health

Worked for Cardinal Health? Contribute to the Community!

Cardinal Health Videos

Cardinal Health – Why Work for Us?

Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 19 company that improves the cost-effectiveness of healthcare. As the business behind healthcare, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals and ambulatory care sites focus on patient… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cardinal Health Sales Development Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cardinal Health employees and interview candidates.