Cardinal Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Director Interview

Director

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview Details Pretty basic process. Screening now for females and periodically minorities. Don't count on this helping as this really only fulfills an EOE requirement. These guys are not the brightest bunch of people in HR and most of their hiring managers have very little experience in interview tactics and screening.

Interview Question – Fairly typical questions, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple. Made counter, and they had to regroup. Benefits and compensation not really what I would call stellar.

Director Interview

Director
Dublin, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cardinal Health in August 2009.

Interview Details Sent resume through Taleo via Cardinal Health. Interviewed 4 separate times with various leaders.

Interview Question – nothing difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – completely open but I took the opportunity

Worked for Cardinal Health? Contribute to the Community!