Capgemini Interview Questions in United States

Updated 28 Jul, 2015

2.9

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Last project details and and details about insurance. and claim details and about Quality management The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews and even third interviews.Don't expect to hear back right away and don't panic if you don't get contacted immediately after the interview. It takes time for companies to make final decisions, to put together a job offer package for the winning candidate, and to let the other applicants know if they weren't selected. If a week or so has gone by and you still haven't heard, it's appropriate to follow up with your contact at the company.

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

They first came to campus where there was a breif interview which they stressed was mainly for us to ask questions and get to know more about the company. Within the next two or so weeks I then got invited for an on site interview. This was fairly relaxed as well. I met with 3 people, 2 of which had a list of fairly normal behavioral questions and the 3rd led a case study. It wasn't super hard, they basically gave you an example client and asked you to design a mock product for their needs.

Interview Questions

• They asked fairly standard behavioral type questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate

Consultant Interview

Interview

I was asked about my technical experience in Salesforce...It went good as I had experience with it,,They asked about basics in salesforce and work with my previous client..and earlier project work

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX (US)) in May-2015.

Interview

2 level of technical interview, both technical and leadership activites where questioned to analyse our skill. Should be ready answer pretty straight forward. Technical questions where all about testing process to be followed and how ot handle team as n lead across locations facing clients.

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Capgemini (Raleigh, NC (US)) in May-2015.

Interview

interviews went on well. there were Questions on unix, oracle both technical and practical questions were asked along with syntax. Only telephonic inetrview for about 1 hour and one person in interview panel.

Interview Questions

• Difference between soft and hard link, cold/hot backup and basic questions on autosys   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April-2015.

Interview

Interviewed on-site at South SF office for entry-level consulting role in General Practice. Behavioral and case interview over a period of about 2 hours total. I was told I would interview with a manager and a VP at the firm. I arrived about ten minutes early, but was made to wait longer than usual. I never ended up interviewing with either of the two people mentioned. Instead, a different first interviewer came about ten minutes late, and curtly directed me to follow him. He put the case interview on me first, which was not the order I expected. Case wasn't too bad and the interviewer was reasonably responsive during the process, although he played with his smartphone in plain sight while I was working on computations, and could act cold at times during the interview. Was not very friendly. They then put me back in the lobby. I could clearly see the woman VP I was supposed to interview with, but they shifted me to another VP in the company. The other VP made me wait about 20 minutes in the lobby before the next (behavioral) interview. He initially started off nice and friendly, but quickly became condescending and commanding. There was no structure for the interview. He seemed to instead try picking up on various parts of whatever we were talking about and would become combative and insult me. He also asked me where I was from at the start of the interview, even though that's against the law. I started talking about a research project I was doing, and he asked me to explain it. He became extremely cocky and aggressive. He started vehemently attacking parts of my project, even insulting me as ignorant. He commanded me to give a presentation in front of him about my project by drawing slides on his white board. He would frequently cut me off and tell me I had only a few seconds left. He commanded me to tell him what the most major flaw in my project was. He kept telling me my answers were wrong before asserting that something else was my project's fatal flaw, as if he was speaking down to a child. He proceeded to ask me about a recent news event and my thoughts on it. Whenever I brought up a viewpoint and backed it up, he kept cutting me off and told me I was wrong, wrong, wrong. He cut me off multiple times before I stated I would stick with my answer/opinion on the news event. He then gave me a brainteaser and I started to work through it on his whiteboard. As I was doing so, he started to interrupt me and mock me for not knowing the correct number for the population of SF. He asked "Don't you read those signs on the Golden Gate or Bay Bridge while you are driving?" Since he seemed to know, I asked him to offer what the correct population number for SF was. He refused to do so. After finishing he further mocked me and asked how I could be a PS major or be from California, and not know the exact population of SF. He asked "You call yourself a political science major and don't even know the population of San Francisco? Do you not even care?" I stayed silent, but he kept egging me on, saying "No, really, do you not really care?" I said "No, I..." before he cut me off and said "Oh, so you don't care?!" I said that no, that wasn't it, that I simply did not have the number of SF population at that time. After this dressing down, he concluded the interview. Overall, a very, very rude and denigrating experience, and from a VP with over ten years experience with the firm who was very abusive to a college student interviewing at his firm.

Interview Questions

• Are you the type of person who just makes assumptions without even thinking? You call yourself a political science major and don't even know the population of San Francisco?   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

7 interviews no avail: HR(1) /Tech (2) /Mgmt (2) /Sr. Mgmt (2) Lacked professionalism in conducting interview. Lacked internal co-ordination between HR and Delivery team. Interviewers saying opposite things during Q&A, were red-flags. None of them said anything good about working at Capgemini or its culture. For a direct question: I got a response that there are many projects and lots of work. They are only focused on staffing the project not on employee, appeared to be more of a staff aug. type. Submitted to end-client without permission before finalizing offer and someone from client location reached me back. People do not matter. Hope they notice and correct.

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

Fairly straight forward. The first interview was done on campus. Then they ask you to come to their office and present how you would consult using a case study. You then meet with several interviewers and talk through your decision making process for the case study as well as answer general behavioral interview questions (i.e. Why would you want to do consulting?).

Interview Questions

• Why would you be good at consulting?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call to interview the next day. Proceeded to second and third round. Got a call to go on a project in the Fall was told I had an offer-- never got a hard copy of my offer instead got an email 3 weeks later that they were looking at other candidates.

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The interview process was two rounds. The first was on campus and last 30-60 minutes. All of the questions were bahvioral and asked by one person. The second was on-site and involved four separate employees. The first three were behavioral and getting to know you. The last one was a case study to see how you would hadle a certain situation.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, trying to see if you are a fit culturally   1 Answer