Capgemini

Updated 26 Jan, 2015

2.9

180 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

4 levels of hiring process having written, group discussion, technical and manegerial. The Group discussion was interesting and major candidates disqualified in this round of hiring. technical is very through. and manegerial is just a formality and over all all selected in final round.

fixed price

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Two interviews. One on campus (30 minute behavioral), one in office. The in office interview consists of three 30 minute interviews, two of which are behavioral, and one case. The case study is simple. They walk you through the prompt and later produce a multiple choice page where you can select and explain your solutions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had persuade someone to see things your way.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Relaxed and inviting. The individuals i met with were very pleasant and tried to make me feel welcome. They were not stoic or stiff and did not grill me about areas outside of my areas of expertise.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capgemini.

Had first round in school. Basic behavior kind questions. ex. how you solve a difficult problem in team?
    After a week, received an email from HR to move to the onsite interview. Onsite has three rounds talking to three different interviewers one on one. One is a case interview.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

The hiring process was less complicated than I thought it would be. Business cases weren't part of the interview process. The hiring managers just wanted to see what kind of person I was and whether or not I would be a good fit. I was asked many questions regarding my resume. The interviews were not difficult.

Interview Questions

The hiring manager wasn't inclined to negotiate at all regarding salary, compensation, and benefits.

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

I applied through university recruiting and heard back very quickly. I had a behavioral interview then got asked back for a group case study and presentation the next day. A few days later I got word I was invited to go to the next round at headquarters next week.

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2014.

The interview process for a campus hired included three parts. First was the at school behavioral interview which lasted 30 minutes and you were given scenarios that evaluated how you reacted. Second interview included a case study that was to be analyzed in group of 4 and presented in front of 5 Capgemini Managers. The last interview was at their Houston office and it made of two behavioral interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The case study was the most difficult to evaluate, make sure you go over what Capgemini offers to their Clients.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2014.

3 rounds of interviews. 1st was a phone screening. 2nd round: two 30 min on campus interviews, one of them was the case study. 3rd round was another phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • There was a pharmaceutical company case study.   View Answer

I had better offers.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Applied on Campus. Attended info session, career fair table, and two pre-interview dinners/mixers. On-campus interview was short- solely behavioral. Heard back shortly after and interviewed in Chicago office. Arrived early to read through case, then went on to do three thirty-minute interviews. Two were behavioral, one case. The case is unique in that you choose from a list of solutions and explain why. I felt that the case was rushed- spent too much time asking questions to gain more information, and not enough time talking about solutions. I think this was my main issue. My interviewer talked a lot about the importance of the case but I didn't feel that I got to display my skills in working through it.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of scenario-based questions- "if you were a consultant and this happened, how would you handle it?" It was hard to know how to give an example from my own experience to support my answer to the questions.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini.

Was surprised to even be granted an interview with such a technology-laden company with my background. Wasn't expecting an offer for second rounds, didn't receive one - mostly in part to my lack of technological skills. Applied through campus recruiting, had a basic 35 minute, 1:1 interview. The interview went great, with a few subtle tests for personality and company culture matching. The recruiting was for Staff Consulting for SAP implementation, so it makes sense that others with at least basic business intelligence skills were preferred over me.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. The interviewer's first question, which I perceived as a measure of personality, was what I would imagine being in place of the plain white wall behind her. After that it was just a discussion about my resume and what I could contribute to Capgemini.   Answer Question