Capgemini

Updated 25 Nov, 2014

2.9

45 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

I applied through university recruiting and heard back very quickly. I had a behavioral interview then got asked back for a group case study and presentation the next day. A few days later I got word I was invited to go to the next round at headquarters next week.

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2014.

The interview process for a campus hired included three parts. First was the at school behavioral interview which lasted 30 minutes and you were given scenarios that evaluated how you reacted. Second interview included a case study that was to be analyzed in group of 4 and presented in front of 5 Capgemini Managers. The last interview was at their Houston office and it made of two behavioral interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The case study was the most difficult to evaluate, make sure you go over what Capgemini offers to their Clients.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2014.

3 rounds of interviews. 1st was a phone screening. 2nd round: two 30 min on campus interviews, one of them was the case study. 3rd round was another phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • There was a pharmaceutical company case study.   View Answer

I had better offers.

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini.

Was surprised to even be granted an interview with such a technology-laden company with my background. Wasn't expecting an offer for second rounds, didn't receive one - mostly in part to my lack of technological skills. Applied through campus recruiting, had a basic 35 minute, 1:1 interview. The interview went great, with a few subtle tests for personality and company culture matching. The recruiting was for Staff Consulting for SAP implementation, so it makes sense that others with at least basic business intelligence skills were preferred over me.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. The interviewer's first question, which I perceived as a measure of personality, was what I would imagine being in place of the plain white wall behind her. After that it was just a discussion about my resume and what I could contribute to Capgemini.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

I started my process at my university's career fair. I walked up to the table and introduced myself and explained my background and expressed interest in what roles they were hiring for. They were extremely helpful and very engaged the entire time. I was invited to some invite-only networking events and met with a number of current employees and learned about the different service lines offered through the company. Had my first round interview which was very behavioral and experience based.

Staff Consultant Interview

Applied through college, first round was mostly behavioral with a resume walkthrough. Asked to relate back to various experiences etc. Got a reply back for second round in 2 days. (2 hours long on site). Got to ask questions after.

Interview Questions
    • Situation in which you foresaw a problem and solved it.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Applied through website, phone interview (~45min) with recruiter (general questions on you and the company), two in-person interview with project team leaders (1h each) with more intricate questions on your skills and achievements, then one last phone interview (30min).

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult, but you have to be well prepared.   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiated, the offer was fair.

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2014.

Applied through university career website. Was contacted for a 30 minute behavioral interview. Very basic and relaxed. They asked me to walk them through my resume and relevant experiences. All of this was followed by a period that was left for you to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is a challenge or unexpected circumstance that you had to deal with.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2014.

I started the process through campus recruiting. I had one 30-minute behavioral interview on campus where I simply walked the recruiter through my resume and prior experience. I then had a 2-hour on-site interview the next week. The on-site interview consisted of a short case study, and two interviews with different consultants. I had my offer less than a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through the steps of switching from an old telecom system to a new one. What kinds of things should you consider?   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

1st round interview is on campus. Very brief and straightforward. The guy who interviewed me couldn't speak English. I had to ask him to repeat his question several times because I couldn't understand his accent. 2nd round is at the office and is usually a case question with a few behavioral questions.