Capgemini

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2014.

Interview Details Applied through a consultancy and got the call within two days. manager was very friendly and he set up a telephonic interview next day.
Called 15 minutes late for telephonic interview.

Interview Question – Interview questions were more on Administrative activities. Support related questions. i was expecting development questions.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2012.

Interview Details It was walkin conducted during oct'1012. 2 rounds of interview. One is technical and other with hiring manager. Later informed by mail that i have cleared interviews and asked about current org, salary expectatios. But no reply for that my yet!! omg!

Has anyone got offer letter from capgemini....please comment!! thanks in advance!!

Interview Question – why do you want to change job?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Capgemini

Interview Details telephonic,technical,hr

Interview Question – types of subqueries in sql.   Answer Question

Wrocław (Poland)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2012.

Interview Details Telephone interview with standard HR questions and language skill check followed with personal interview. Very nice interviewers told me about the company and company projects. After that I've been asked several technical (quite easy but you should be familiar with basic UML diagrams) and personal questions.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years...   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2009.

Interview Details I had two interview rounds; both telephonic - back to back rounds. First level of technical evaluation with two panelists and second as the managerial round.

Negotiation Details – - Demand for a joining bonus if joining in a short notice (i.e. within a month)
- Demand proper relocation costs (given at actual; with a upper limit), if applicable
- Bands in the job profile do matter here; work on it a little to explore what is being offered to you as per your experience

Software Developer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2011.

Interview Details -- Applied through company website online
-- Contacted by recruiter
-- Agreed on date and time for phone interview
-- Telephone interview with 2 managers(Good cop, bad cop scenario)
--Tephone was not so good so I had to ask the interviews to repeat themselves many many times over(not good)
-- Very very technical questions
-- Lasted about an hour

Interview Question – Explain ClickOnce Deployment (.NET)   Answer Question

Software Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in December 2008.

Interview Details HR screening , one face to face , tehn managment level interview

Interview Question – can you debug a dll without dsw   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – normal

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!