Capgemini

572 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior IT Analyst Interview

Toronto, ON

I interviewed at Capgemini in January 2010.

Interview Details One or two technical interviews, followed by a management assessment and an onsite job offer

Interview Question – What do you want to be doing in 5 years   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details 3 rounds interview, one from HR, other two from CTO and CEO. We had a very good discussion about business, technology transformation, facing challenges, organization structure optimization, etc.

Interview Question – How to meet client's expectation?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2009.

Interview Details Recruitment out of School: Undergrad and Graduate - Behavioural and case interview

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Project Scheduler Interview

Vancouver, BC

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in December 2010.

Interview Details first I got an email through their recruiter then a Phone call interview from my future to be assignemnet manager. 1 week after I got an On site Interview. then and Interview with theeirClient. then I asked for a Site visit which they agreed and was helpfull

Interview Question – Why You are leaving your current position   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Smooth- I got isight info about the cap of what they are ready to offer and I asked for the amount and I got it

Very Easy Interview

Finance Controller Interview

Interviewed at Capgemini

Interview Details Had phone interview was HR. Interviewer was polite and respectful before during and after interview.

Interview Question – Why you are interested in capgemini   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Vancouver, BC

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2012.

Interview Details The company was recruiting for Consultants and Sr Consultants (undergrads and MBAs). I applied through the university's career centre. I was granted an on-campus interview that consisted of 2 parts: a business case and some behavioral questions. I was nervous about the business case but it was actually very simple (geared towards undergrads I guess).

I was successful in this round and invited to attend round 2. The company invited 18 candidates (both undergrads and graduate students) to the 2nd round. This round consisted of being split into groups and working on a business case over a mediocre buffet dinner followed by a group presentation. The quality of candidates seemed to range dramatically. One person even showed up in jeans!

There was considerable time pressure for the case (by design) and it was fairly chaotic with everyone wanting to show off their "leadership qualities" so there was a lot of posturing and I thought all the groups' presentations were pretty weak (typical undergrad work , focusing on buzzwords but missing the big picture and lacking vision).

The next morning there were 2 more back-to-back interviews. At least there were free coffee and muffins.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer iPhone or BlackBerry?   View Answer
  • What was the last article you read in the business section of the newspaper?   View Answer

SAP Staff Consultant Interview

SAP Staff Consultant
Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details The process was standard hiring process for the most part. The initial interview was on the phone to get an idea of what experiences I've had and why I think I fit for the role. My success was determined by relating my listed resume experience to directly relate to the job. Doing this in narrative/story form was best.

Second round was in person interview with HR representative. Behavioural questions to see how you might react to potential challenges in the workplace.

Final round was a detailed case study and presentation. Majority of the challenge is in the presentation and being able to handle difficult questions. Solid analysis in your case study is obviously helpful.

Interview Question – Have you ever had to make a decision without having all the information? If so, how did you manage it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Staff Business Consultant Interview

Toronto, ON

The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2010.

Interview Details At first, there was a case interview that took about 45 minutes. The case was a utilities company trying to cut back its CO2 emissions.

Then for 15 minutes a second person asked a couple of basic pre screening questions on why I wanted to work there and what was my perception of the job.

Interview Question – Case question.
How a utilities company can cut back its Co2 emissions.
  View Answer

Field Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini in August 2009.

Interview Details It took far too long to get infront of the right individuals. When approched by the recruiter, this position was permanent full time, in the offer stage the position was changed to an 8 month contract. A total waste of time. It was interesting to see how the recruiter contacted me and needed my skills but in the end could not produce on the pre-discussed terms. The interview process was interesting starting with a phone call to qualify my skills, followed by a face to face with an existing SME, then by a face to face with the hiring manager, finally ending with a conference call with many SME's.

Interview Question – Please describe your latest project size?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Position type changed between the 1st and 4th interview. Changed from Permanent Full time to an 8 month contract.

Consultant Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2012.

Interview Details Hiring and Interview Process is Smooth. Problems come during negotiation phase.

Negotiation Details – You will not be able to negotiate.Be very firm, else you will have a remorse after joining.
Same positions have different salaries based on their previous negotiations.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capgemini

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capgemini interview questions and advice. All 572 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Capgemini employees and interview candidates.