Capgemini Interview Questions

Updated 19 Oct, 2014

2.9

Undisclosed Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online – interviewed at Capgemini.

I was contacted for a phone interview and given a questionnaire that I spent an hour of my precious time completing. I think my salary expectation was beyond what they could offer and the HR there didn't respond even after I followed up via email.

Very bad taste in my mouth right now. Apparently this HR person eats you up and chews you out if they have no use for you.

Not recommended.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

The hiring process starts with submitting your resume. After that when accepted you will get a phone call in which capgemini expresses their interest in you, nothing special. This phone call will be followed by a formal letter in which they express their interest in you. This letter also contains an invite for an interview. The interview is pretty standard. They asks you about your work history, what your ambitions are and why you think you are the right person for the job. When this interview is going well they will immediately inform you that they want to proceed to the next stage of the hiring process. The final stage of the hiring procedure is a skill assessment and psychological review.

Senior Manager Interview

3 to 4 interviews including HR interview. offer takes long time

Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

3 rounds interview, one from HR, other two from CTO and CEO. We had a very good discussion about business, technology transformation, facing challenges, organization structure optimization, etc.

Finance Controller Interview

Had phone interview was HR. Interviewer was polite and respectful before during and after interview.

SAP Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

The process was standard hiring process for the most part. The initial interview was on the phone to get an idea of what experiences I've had and why I think I fit for the role. My success was determined by relating my listed resume experience to directly relate to the job. Doing this in narrative/story form was best.

Second round was in person interview with HR representative. Behavioural questions to see how you might react to potential challenges in the workplace.

Final round was a detailed case study and presentation. Majority of the challenge is in the presentation and being able to handle difficult questions. Solid analysis in your case study is obviously helpful.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had to make a decision without having all the information? If so, how did you manage it?   View Answer
    No Negotiation

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2012.

The company was recruiting for Consultants and Sr Consultants (undergrads and MBAs). I applied through the university's career centre. I was granted an on-campus interview that consisted of 2 parts: a business case and some behavioral questions. I was nervous about the business case but it was actually very simple (geared towards undergrads I guess).

I was successful in this round and invited to attend round 2. The company invited 18 candidates (both undergrads and graduate students) to the 2nd round. This round consisted of being split into groups and working on a business case over a mediocre buffet dinner followed by a group presentation. The quality of candidates seemed to range dramatically. One person even showed up in jeans!

There was considerable time pressure for the case (by design) and it was fairly chaotic with everyone wanting to show off their "leadership qualities" so there was a lot of posturing and I thought all the groups' presentations were pretty weak (typical undergrad work , focusing on buzzwords but missing the big picture and lacking vision).

The next morning there were 2 more back-to-back interviews. At least there were free coffee and muffins.

Interview Questions
    • Do you prefer iPhone or BlackBerry?   View Answer
    • What was the last article you read in the business section of the newspaper?   View Answer

Project Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in December 2010.

first I got an email through their recruiter then a Phone call interview from my future to be assignemnet manager. 1 week after I got an On site Interview. then and Interview with theeirClient. then I asked for a Site visit which they agreed and was helpfull

Interview Questions
    Smooth- I got isight info about the cap of what they are ready to offer and I asked for the amount and I got it

Staff Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2010.

At first, there was a case interview that took about 45 minutes. The case was a utilities company trying to cut back its CO2 emissions.

Then for 15 minutes a second person asked a couple of basic pre screening questions on why I wanted to work there and what was my perception of the job.

Interview Questions
    • Case question.
      How a utilities company can cut back its Co2 emissions.
        View Answer

Senior IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

interviewed at Capgemini in January 2010.

One or two technical interviews, followed by a management assessment and an onsite job offer