Capco Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr, 2015

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• There were three rounds. first round was technical and was telephonic. second round was with senior management. followed by a interview with client over telephone.   Answer Question

Associate Talent Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Capco.

Interview

After some written online questions, they asked me to answer 3 online question.
    2)Consumers are asking more from banks. What they should do to improve?
    3)How do you think is a day in a Consultant life.

Interview Questions

• 1)How did you resolve a difficult moment in your job caused by a bad comunication
      2)Consumers are asking more from banks. What they should do to improve?
      3)How do you think is a day in a Consultant life.

Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capco.

Interview

In total there was 1 HR interviews, 2 Principal Consultants interview, 1 case study and 1 interview with a partner. Questions varied from why Capco to describe yourself in 5 words. The Interview lasted 3 hours and I was given the offer the following day. The employees there make you feel relaxed and kept the conversation flowing.

Interview Questions

• Why Capco? Why Capital markets? Describe a time when you took ownership.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Waste of time. The interviewer didn't pay attention from the first word we spoke and interview was over within 15 minutes. He asked me to go over the resume, asked some fit & behavioral questions. Discussing strengths & weaknesses. Complete waste of mine and their time, demonstrates the company culture?

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)).

Interview

At the first round of interview, I was introduced to a HR, the HR is a very nice lady who makes you feel so comfortable and clam. I talked so freely which I actually received a phone call after a few days for a second round interview.
    I wish the second round interview can be conducted very smoothly since I really want this job.

Interview Questions

• Basically behavioural question, like why do you want to work at capco, and talk about your internship experiences, your current job nature and responsibility! Nothing to specific!   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screening. 3 round interview process: HR, Staffing, Business each lasting approximately 45 minutes. The final staffing session contained a project initiation.

Response time and communication was poor and this impression, of a lack of organisation coupled with other poor reviews, contributed to my rejection of their offer.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions with a focus on stakeholder management techniques/experience   Answer Question

Associate Talent Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

1st round: Application form with questions such as ' How do you see the future of financial services progressing'
    2nd round: Numerical, verbal, personality tests online
    3rd round: 3 Question via Video Interview: Describe a time a miss communication caused a problem in your work and how did you resolve it? What are the opportunities for FS going forward? Can't remember the last Question.
    4th Round: Assessment Day at Capco office,s 20 or so people, were told they would pick circa 5/6 for the job. The day involved 3 parts: Written tests, verbal and numerical reasoning. Q & A with two consultants, really helpful to be able to find more out about the company. Quick fire interviews with 3 consultants: Questions about your back round, 'tell me about yourself', 'why consultancy' 'why Capco' ' Where's your favourite place you've lived' 'What do you like to do outside work'
    Final round: 3 interviews- 1 HR, included competency based questions and CV questions. 1 with a Senior Consultant- Asked about me and my experience, why Capco, why consulting, why finance when this isn't my back ground etc. Then a 3rd interview with a partner, similar questions, more of a conversation about my interest in F.S, testing my knowledge of it but not directly, pretty general questions to get to know you.
    1 week later they rang me and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Why Capco? Why Consultancy? Why your degree? Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They called and ask was I still happy to go ahead with it

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It was a lengthy process with many different rounds of assessment. This included: numeracy test, spelling and grammar test, several quick fire interviews, case study, group exercise, extended interview, and presentation to one of Capco's Partners. These tasks were split between an assessment center and final interview on two separate days.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Capco.

Interview

3 stage interview:

First stage
    1hr HR Interview
    45min Technical Interview

Second Stage
    1hr case study
    25~30mins to create a 3 page presentation with 10~15mins to deliver followed by Question and Answer session on the presentation

Third Stage
    1hr Partner Interview

Very quick feedback process, longest waiting time was 2 days

Interview Questions

• Why Capco
      Why Consultant/Consultancy
      Industry Expertise
      Views on the future of Consultancy/Finance Sector

Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Initial interview was weak, more like phone screen to check my communication skills, did not ask any challenging questions. Asked basic questions related to where I see myself in CAPCO, how much I knew about the company. Also gave a brief background on CAPCO, their focus, and the kinds of opportunities they have open

Interview Questions

• Salary expectation during 1st interview...was not ready for that   Answer Question