Canada Post Interview Questions

Updated 1 Jun, 2015

2.8

Letter Carrier (Relief) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Canada Post.

Interview

- Online Application
    - You get contacted within a month if selected.
    - First step is the aptitude test; Takes about 2 hours; Passing the test is required for the next stage.
    - Second step is the interview. Questions are customer service orientated.
    - Third step is the physical exam.
    - Last step is the offer letter. You are required to do some on boarding paperwork.

Letter Carrier Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Canada Post.

Interview

Non existent - Walked in and had talk with Supervisor, hired - There was no interview - many years ago when workers that wanted to work part time hours were hired without alot or any experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Canada Post (North Vancouver, BC).

Interview

There's the route, do it. No real interview, just see supervisor at station, and your hired and documented later. They couldn't staff any routes at that point in time. What more do you want it was we'll take anybody at that point, as long as you were breathing..

Postal Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Canada Post.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call about 2 weeks later to come in for written exam. The exam took approx. 1.5 hrs and focused on various work related tasks. The exam was marked same day, after which I was asked to schedule an appt. for a behaviorial interview a week later.

Interview Questions

• All questions were quite basic and common sense questions.   Answer Question

On call position offered, and I was seeking permanent.

Temp On Call Letter Carrier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Canada Post (Mississauga, ON) in February-2015.

Interview

behavioral questions, will ask you questions on how to handle a situation based on your experience. average questions that can be easily answered if you have done it before. Not a lot of questions asked.

Retail Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Canada Post (Halifax, NS).

Interview

Easier than stealing candy from a baby. All I had to do was tell the interviewer what they wanted to hear. Once I got my job, I pretty much do whatever I want.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I get a salary raise every year

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Canada Post (Toronto, ON) in January-2015.

Interview

No organized.
    Unprofessional
    The interview process was 3 stages.
    Stage one was to do a computer test.
    Stage two was to interview with 3 people.
    Stage three was to interview with a director.
    Once all stages were completed, then they contacted me for a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why you apply for this job   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Canada Post.

Interview

I applied online on the Canada Post website. I had the interview 11 days after the closing date of the job ad. Two people interviewed me, the lead and the assistant manager. They were both great to talk to. There were overall 14 interview questions but they skip some if you answered it in the previous question. I was told four weeks later that I did great in the interview but did not have enough relevant experience (just graduated). Overall, a very positive process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the time you had to come up with a creative solution to a problem. All questions were behavioral.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Canada Post.

Interview

called in for interview, people very nice . Taken in for 1 on 1 interview. I was asked numerous math questions and questions regarding customer service, and also how I would handle unhappy co-workers who were not there to help the company.

Interview Questions

• Asked about 20 questions during interview, with some written questions and timed for answers. Mostly about customer service and math questions.   Answer Question

Postal Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Canada Post.

Interview

1st step was the written test, which had 5sections and you have 5 mins to do 40 questions per section, was hard only because i felt under pressure since it was timed. 2nd step was the interview one on one with 2 supervisors, was way easier than the test. They describe the job position and if you liked it they continued with the interview. Its was 3 questions. Pretty easy one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• 1) what would you do if a manager came up to you and said you made a mistake. 2) if a team player is slow at his job what would u do. 3) if you came to work and saw the workplace messy and not safe what would you do. And then if you had any questions for them   Answer Question