Cambridge Associates, LLC

Cambridge Associates, LLC Junior Associate Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jun, 2015

3.2

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC (Singapore (Singapore)) in June-2015.

Interview

15 minutes phone interview, followed by 1st round interview at their office. Had interview with 2 associates as well as the company HR. Interview with HR was more pleasant and left a good impression of the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cambridge Associates, LLC

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Interview

The company was very nice for the majority of the process. The initial contact came over 3 months after I applied. There were two rounds, one phone interview and a "super day" that consisted of 4 interviews back-to-back. The people were very nice, the interview process was smooth. However, after speaking with the final interviewer (director), I was told I would find out fairly quickly what their decision was. After 5 weeks passed, I contacted HR to ask what the status was. They never responded. I applied for a position as basically a data entry associate, even though my education was in Finance and financial analysis. I applied for a position below what I was "qualified" for in the sense that what I was inputting into databases would be used by financial analysts. It's been over 6 weeks and I haven't received any information, very unprofessional HR.

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Interview

HR called me for a phone screen. He was nice and phone questions where easy, but the whole process was rushed and there wasn't enough notice for the following in person interview. The in person interview day was long but everyone asked pretty normal interview questions. Some of the interviews were nicer than others, but no one was gruff or rude. HR said they would get back to me in a few days, but he never notified me of their decision, despite my attempt to reach out to him.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC (Arlington, VA (US)) in April-2015.

Interview

Applied online for a junior associate position and was contacted within the week for a phone interview. It lasted for about 20 minutes, and they followed up requesting an in person interview. Have not yet completed the super day, but it will consist of a presentation on MIG along with three interviews with managing directors.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the most important work related skill you acquired from your last internship?   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Interview

Submitted my resume online and received a call within a day or two. The initial phone interview was very easy and lasted about 15 minutes. I mostly spoke about time management, teamwork, time sensitivity of data and how these concepts related to my past work experience. I was invited to the open house interview, which like the first one was mostly resume and personality based questions. The interviews are very easy be comfortable and stress your high work ethic, your ability to work with teams and your commitment to finishing projects. Research MIG before you apply.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC (Arlington, VA (US)).

Interview

Applied online. Received an email about 4 days later requesting a phone screen. Phone interview was very basic, just ran down my resume. Received an email the next day requesting an interview. It was a super day format where you go in, watch a presentation, and 3 30 minute interviews with managers. The rooms were supposed to be asking different questions, however, it seemed like they were all repeating questions. 2/3 rooms were very cold, with questions being rapid fired.

Interview Questions

• They open the job up to all majors, but wanted a detailed explanation of exactly how they operated.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC (Arlington, VA (US)) in November-2014.

Interview

I applied on their website, and they quickly scheduled a phone interview that same week. The phone call was short (~10 min) and was basic "take me through your resume" stuff. I was then invited in to their office with 2 other candidates. They first gave us a ~45 minute presentation on the company, the specific arm we were applying for (MIG), and the position to all 3 of us. Then we had three 30 min individual interviews with a rep from 3 of the 4 subgroups within MIG. It was all behavioral and resume based. They were all friendly enough, but they made sure I gave more in depth answers than I have typically had to. I did not get invited back for the second round interview.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral. Be prepared to talk about experience with teamwork, prioritizing work, time management, among a variety of different questions along those lines.   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, had an interview at school and was then called back for a "super day" at their office. They took me out to lunch and then put me and two other candidates through an hour long information session followed by 2 hours of interviews with four different people.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of generic questions about your personality and why you wanted to join Cambridge   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC in October-2014.

Interview

Advise pay attention and take notes during the presentation and memorize the mission statement. It will be asked in the interview. I would also suggest to take the morning interview time slot. If you take the afternoon one, you will begin the day with lunch. I feel that lunch is a best to finish the interview rather than beginning it.

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC in September-2014.

Interview

I had a two part processes with an on-campus interview followed by a super interview consisting of 4 interviews. The entire process was quick and after my first interview the recruiter contacted me within 3 days. The interview on campus was mostly resume based questions and pretty typical as far as job interviews go. The super day was pretty long and had many more in-depth and behavior questions.

CA offers candidates traveling 100-500 miles up to $300 reimbursement and those travelling 500+ miles $600 reimbursement for the super interview day, so keep your receipts.

Interview Questions

• What drives you most - fear of failure or love of success?   Answer Question