CVS Health

Updated 30 Oct, 2014

1.9

40 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Ask you a lot about previous job and how It relates to customer service. Then ask the typical, why did you leave and what will you bring to our store

Interview Questions
  • What will you bring to our store and how will you go about that   View Answer
they up front ask what pay rate you're seeking if too high they negotiate for lower if too low they'll usually start u at 11

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Shift Supervisor B Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

very simple, the interview consisted of "why cvs" "what can you bring to this company", "what does customer service mean to you" got an offer of employement while I was still sitting in the interview.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Applied on the CVS website. during the process I was asked where I wanted to work needing a job I natural applied everywhere. I eventually got a call from CVS Hiring department and was asked some questions, then I was scheduled for an interview the next day with the store manager at their store. The process was easy and I was hired on the spot because I previously worked for CVS. However, CVS really stresses customer service and how you feel your display of customer service will impact CVS

Interview Questions
    • I was asked "how I feel my theory of customer service will impact fellow employees and customers"   Answer Question
    I was asked during my first interview with the Hiring department what my salary requirement are, then I was asked again by the store manager my requirements. When I was offered the position by the Hiring department I got nearly what I wanted within a few cents... not bad!

Shift Supervisor B Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health.

There was no interview nor questions really, just a very open job offer. But i have to put 30 words in here and i am unsure what more i can say.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

I walked in, seemed nice, and was hired. I walked in the manager introduced herself and asked about my previous work experience. She said, "Oh they must have really liked you. I need a copy of your driver's license and S card." And I had the job.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

interviewed with the store manager, application got forwarded to the training store manager which took a month, had a panel interview with 2 other managers and a week later offered the position.

Interview Questions
    through the computer when accepting salary rate, you could approve or deny and resubmit for approval

Shift Supervisor B Interview

It was fast and easy. Everyone was nice and ready to teach me what I needed to know. When I started the other associates were willing to take their time and help train me.

Interview Questions
    • Everyone question was okay and easy to answer.   View Answer
    okay.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health.

I only had one interview. They were in desperate need, so it really wasn't hard to get the job.

No negotiation

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Applied online at a store I had found out was hiring. I got a call a few days later from the store manager.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crown Point, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crown Point, IN (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in February 2014.

Applied online and was contacted the next day for an interview. After being contacted the interview was less than a week after. Being that I had a degree, the interview was very laid back (basically he was hiring me). Very fast process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you handled an upset customer, what did you do? (after my answer) -> And what if that customer was still upset and you knew there was nothing you can do to please them?   Answer Question
    They sent me an email offer. Not much wiggle room given it was hourly.