CVS Health Interview Questions

Updated 31 Oct, 2014
Updated 31 Oct, 2014

2.2

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Ask you a lot about previous job and how It relates to customer service. Then ask the typical, why did you leave and what will you bring to our store

Interview Questions
    • What will you bring to our store and how will you go about that   View Answer
    they up front ask what pay rate you're seeking if too high they negotiate for lower if too low they'll usually start u at 11

Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

I have applied for position in CVS in the online. One week later Recruiter contacted me and after completing the initial round he mentioned about Face to Face interview. After 3 weeks he called me arranged a face to face interview.

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health.

I was already hired in as a cashier and I became a shift supervisor about a year later. You just have to complete training in their learning system and display on the job skills to be promoted. You'll be required to take a drug test, background test, and some computer assessments.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. They go on a scale based on what you are hired in at. But some will give out raises in different situations and lie and tell you they are not possible in some other situations.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interviewing process is easy. Potential employees should explain their work experience with brief examples. Recruiters are working quickly and will inform you of process. Recruiters are nice and friendly to work with.

Interview Questions
    • Difficult questions were not asked during the interview process. Recruiters are great and have basic questions. Hiring Managers can differ depending on thier knowledge of your resume and position.   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor B Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

very simple, the interview consisted of "why cvs" "what can you bring to this company", "what does customer service mean to you" got an offer of employement while I was still sitting in the interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

the hiring process was rather long I applied online I received an email to schedule a phone interview after the phone interview approximately four days later I received a phone call to schedule A interview with the store manager approximately a week later one with the district manager I was offered the position 4 days after that particular interview. this is where the waiting game started it took approximately 2 -3 weeks for the background check and drug test to clear...

Interview Questions
    • describe a time or situation where you had to implement change in order to impact business   View Answer
    based on my experience I was able to ask for what I want it process with simple in minimum push back

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health.

Applied on CVS' website and was called about one week later. That call was for a phone interview that they wanted to do on the spot. I suspected this, which is why I had let it go to voicemail then I called back once I was on break with my current job. This phone interview was to answer very basic questions including such things as salary expectations, if you're looking for other jobs, if you can do x (based on whatever job you applied for), etc. It lasted maybe 15 minutes with the promise that I'd be let known either way if I'd continue in the process.

A few days later I was scheduled for another phone interview with three managers. The scheduling took place via email with a different recruiter. They were open to a select few time slots. They never called at the scheduled time.

Interview Questions
    • Remember, this was just the initial phone screening interview. None were difficult.   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interviewed as an intern for pharmacist position. Had interview scheduled with district manager or pharmacy supervisor for the district that you want. Interview lasted about 45 minutes -- focused a lot on CVS business model, how you leverage their numbers (performance measures, customer experience scores, etc.) to improve business and make a successful pharmacy.

Interview Questions
    • How would you leverage your Store Own Sales to improve and drive business?   Answer Question

Benefit Verification Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Went to temp agency for interviews. Then got an interview through CVS, very basic interview questions. Interview took less than 15 minutes. Very friendly interviewers. Friendly coworkers but it can be hard to be seen of what work you do since there are so many of us.

No Negotiation

Pharmacy Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

I applied online and was brought in for an "interview" about 2 or 3 weeks later. The "interview" was basically: 'when can you start, this is what you will be making, this is where you will do training and here is the form to go get your drug test'

Later on, after taking my drug test and everything, they said there had been a change in management and that there was no longer a position for me. They did however give my information to another store to get me an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Just asked about my education and my interest in pharmacy   Answer Question