CVS Health Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Health in January 2012.

I put my application in on a Friday and received a phone call on that Monday, interview was set for Wednesday and I had the job by the next Monday. Easy interview, asked how and why I enjoy helping people, what i would do in different situations. Best and easiest interview i have ever gone through!

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer   View Answer
    Ask what kind of hours you will be getting, make sure you stay on them about wanting more hours

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tulsa, OK (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at CVS Health in July 2014.

Taking almost a month to respond to my application, I was asked to interview with the first pharmacist. The interview went very well, I and the pharmacist were pleased with the initial interaction and I was asked to return in ten days for the second pharmacist's interview. Again, the interview went well, similar routine interview questions were asked, and I left satisfied with my responses. Two weeks passed, and I finally called the pharmacy to inquire about the status of my possible employment. I was asked to return in four days, to the pharmacy, for another (final) interview with the third pharmacist. After waiting almost an hour, I was told to return the next day, at the same time, for the interview. It also went well, and I was satisfied with the answers and my performance. Two weeks from this interview, I received an offer letter for "full time employment" at "$9 an hour". My manager/Pharmacist to be notified me in a short text stating, "hey, you're hired, check your email". I thought this was the greatest response ever, especially from a future boss, and I was excited to receive the letter.

Interview Questions
    Offer letter via email notification. My manager/Pharmacist asked me if this was "alright?". She then explained that I would have a mandatory review at 3 months with an automatic raise (submitted for approval), and "excellent benefits".

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Health in September 2014.

Applied online and through a source and contacted within a few days for an interview. Interviewed took place in the break room for about 25 min. Questions asked were very general interview questions like tell me about yourself, what are your strengths, when can you start, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond the call of duty to get a job done   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I submitted the application online and contacted the store i was interested in and asked them to look at my application. i heard back from corporate within 2 months and was hired after a phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • there wasn't anything unexpected. they will ask your experience and you will share with them what you want   Answer Question
    i didn't know what i was getting paid until i started

Clerk/Cashier Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at CVS Health in December 2010.

I was recommended and initial interview was set up by current employee. Interviewed with General Store Manager. Informal interview in manager's office. not too many questions. Interview went well and manager offered my a job and asked when I would like to start. He then went and introduced me to other employees.

Interview Questions
    • How have I handled difficult situations/customers in the past. Asked to give examples.   Answer Question

Senior Manager, Account Services Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at CVS Health in July 2014.

I applied online and was contacted 1-2 weeks later by HR for a phone screen. It was identified during the initial call that I was overqualified and far out of the pay range for this role. HR spoke with the Hiring Manager and requested I come in for face to face interview anyways...promising to set me up for interviews with other departments that might be a good match at a more senior level. Went in for in-person interview the following week. Everyone was so nice - great culture...lots of excitement about the company. However, everyone I met was screening me for the original position I had applied for. There were no additional interviews for other roles as discussed. After following up with HR and the Hiring Manager a week later, I finally received a call back from HR saying "no surprise" you aren't the right fit for this role and I couldn't match you with anything else. Very disappointing at the lack of effort after I wasted an entire day interviewing.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions...all based on personal experience.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at CVS Health in July 2014.

Phone Interview screening. Questions asked where why do you want to leave your organization. Salary requirements given, and you had to agree to the salary on the spot, which made me feel like I was locked in. In-person interview that took an hour

Pharmacy Interview

I was already in pharmacy school and had been working as a pharmacy intern at another pharmacy for about 3 years. I contacted the intern coordinator to set up an interview.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

online application-pharmacsit manager intervened me at store. most of are general question and asked questions off from resume. why cvs? introduce yourself? have u ever have any conflict with doctor? ask about education background.

IT UI Developer, Senior Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Health in September 2014.

Very unprofessional interview process. The interviewer had difficulty speaking English. The interviewer was asking questions about areas of expertise not in the job description and seemed to have a limited understanding of the job requirements. Borderline rude.

other offer.

Worked for CVS Health? Contribute to the Community!