CVS Caremark Cashier Interview Questions & Reviews

69 interviews

1.9

69 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark.

The hiring manager was very professional and he was prompt. He maintained good eye contact with me throughout the whole interview. He basically asked general interview questions, but his enthusiasm was what made the interview a success. At the end, he shook my hand and a few days later he followed up with a phone call for part two of the interview.

Interview Questions

I accepted another job that I had interviewed for as well, although I should have taken both jobs and then decided to quit one once school started.

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Caremark

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Caremark in June 2011.

Fill out application online and wait for someone to call. You can choose several different locations to make your application available. I was called into the store for an interview with the store manager which was a typical interview with nothing more than the basic questions asked.

Interview Questions
    I asked for more money and didn't get it.

Cashier Interview

interviewed at CVS Caremark in May 2014.

I applied online and got a call several weeks later to schedule an interview. Most of the interview consisted of an emphasis on customer satisfaction and what my duties/responsibilities would be. I also answered some basic questions like "Is this your first job?" or "When are you available?" etc.

They told me they'd call me back for a second interview if they were interested, but I did not receive it, most likely because I will be attending college in the fall.

Interview Questions
    • Not very difficult questions; very basic, as mentioned above!   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Fernando, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Fernando, CA (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at CVS Caremark in August 2010.

I was a friend of a co-worker so it was very easy,it's who you know not your experience

Interview Questions
    • if hired will you still act professional with current co-worker   View Answer
    very easy because I know an employee and just needed a job

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Wilmington, DE (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CVS Caremark in March 2014.

I applied for the position online and was called back in less than a week asking for an interview. At the interview, I came 15 minutes early and the interviewer came 15 minutes late. He took me into a back room where he asked me simple questions and he was more focused on personality than experience, considering this was my first job (though I had prior retail volunteer work). He did most of the talking, explaining the overview of the job and what I had to do if I was hired. He asked if I had any questions and said he would call me back soon if he thought I was right for the position after interviewing others. I am waiting to hear back from him now. He was extremely nice and valued the fact that I had an A1 personality.

Cashier Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark.

You go onto the website and fill out the application, they will call you for an interview and they just ask you a few questions. Nothing complicated.

Cashier Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CVS Caremark in February 2012.

As I walked in with my dress shirt and tie I was expecting an interview. However a former employee was the one who took me to meet my new boss. I came up to the register and asked for the interview, instead of an interview I was given the paper work to sign for employment. I did not receive an interview.

I did not negotiate, I was told because it was my first job I will receive minimum wage.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Winamac, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winamac, IN (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in August 2010.

The interview process was very basic. It is a large corporation, so there is no excitement about the process.

Cashier Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at CVS Caremark.

Applied In fall of 2013 got a called back in January Of 2014.
    Came in 10 minutes early waited for thirty minutes, Interview lasted for 15 minutes questions about previous experience and your reactions to certain things. Your thoughts on community Service. It was decent and the employees there are polite.

Cashier Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at CVS Caremark.

I didn't have one. I was told what I would be doing and that was it. For shift I met the Dm and my boss promoted me. But most of the time they ask customer friendly questions, even if you don't you must make them think that customer satification is on the top of your list.

Interview Questions
    • If a customer wants you to help them make the price cheap by other just lowering the price or using non matching coupons is that ok? Because you have to make the customer happy.   View Answer
    They tried to lowball me to promote but I asked for more we met closer to my number and I was happy.

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!