CRA

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

CCO Interview

Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at CRA.

Interview Details Tests and more tests. Basically it takes forever to heard anything, so patience its needed

Interview Question – no difficult questions encountered   View Answer

Programmer Interview

Interviewed at CRA

Interview Details Asked mostly behavioral questions. Only programming related question was, "have you ever used Cobol".

Interview Question – There were no technical questions.   Answer Question

Staff Geologist/Engineer/Scientist Interview

Irvine, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CRA in October 2012.

Interview Details The interview lasted less than half an hour. I left pondering what I say incorrectly, but 2 weeks later I received a call from HR with a job offer.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty general. A lot of the times I was unsure what the interviewer wanted to know so I had to ask what they were asking.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no room fro negotiation perhaps because it was an entry level position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CRA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CRA interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews are posted anonymously by CRA employees and interview candidates.