Burlington Coat Factory

Updated 21 Jun, 2014

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in August 2012.

The process took about 2 weeks after I spoke to the recruiter, who was one of the nicest people in the company. The rest was back and forth interviewing at different stores before I was made an offer, even though I was already working but just doing a training.

Interview Questions
  • One manager was constantly asking the same question as why did I want to Work there, as If he was trying to tell me that it was not a good place for me, but when I turn the question around he had an agenda to leave to another state as a short- long term goal.   View Answer
What are you salary expectations? I gave a number and they matched it. ( too bad I did not research the position completely, I took a lower than expected for the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Burlington Coat Factory

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in August 2010.

Pretty straightforward

Interview Questions
    • How long do you plan to stay with Burlington?   View Answer
    None

Management Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in January 2010.

I sent a resume and was given an interview within a few days. I was prepared for a long interview with many of the usual questions however it surprised me to have the whole interview complete in one hour. I felt the questions asked were relevent to the job for which I had applied and not many of those silly questions that I hate were asked. My salary requirements were too high for this position so it didn't work out. The managers I met were friendly and didn't appear to be full of themselves. The store environment seemed relaxed though maybe a little dirty looking. Extremely small office space.