Buffets Holdings

Updated 1 Dec, 2014

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Buffets Holdings

Hospitality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Buffets Holdings in October 2011.

I applied on line with an assesment. A few days later was called by the area director for an interview. Then was scheduled to go into a store for a few hours to watch operations and ask questions. Then I was scheduled to be contacted by HR signed some electronic authorizations for background checks. Once those came back I was scheduled and set up for 5 weeks of training wich they paid for travel and hotel accomidations.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions of your knowledge on food cost, and questions regaurding diffrent situations as to how you would handle diffrent issues with guests and employees.   View Answer
    There wasnt any, Front of the house and Back of the house all start a one point. FOH base salary is 621. per week pluss chinese O/T for anything over 40 hours i ended the year with 38,400. All BOH start at 40,000. Gm is based on Expierence.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Buffets Holdings in May 2010.

easy apply on line take assessment wait for recruitor to call for phone interview. then with area director,then wait for call then you train at corp for week then in a unit for three
    ll

District Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Buffets Holdings in October 2009.

The interview process consisted of multiple phone interviews, each one of about 30 minutes, and each one including a review of my resume. At no point were good solid questions asked of me, and in most cases the company representative could not field my questions. It seemed that they were not communcating with each other as they passed me along. I had four phone interviews and at that time I finally withdrew my name from considerations.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Buffets Holdings in June 2009.

The process went quick and I was always well informed of the next steps

Interview Questions
    I accepted their first offer

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN (US)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Buffets Holdings in January 2008.

Interview with Hiring Manager and HR representative.

No negotiation