Broadridge Interview Questions

Updated 23 Oct, 2014
Updated 23 Oct, 2014

2.8

Systems Developer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge.

A round of phone interview, and one round with the development manager. Pretty easy, not a lot of technical stuff, mainly because I had some experience in the past. HOWEVER, they do ask some pretty tough behavior questions, so don't be caught off guard! Expect the typical what's your strength, what's your weakness, and they are very very very good at using your answers to lead to other questions. So... don't get caught slipping

Interview Questions
    • What makes you want to get up in the morning and go on with your day?   Answer Question

Junior Programmer At Toronto Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge in July 2008.

I had two interviews, one with HR and development managers. It was more of a behavioral questions based, not much technical. Second one was with VP / Director of development, not much of a technical questions as well, more of going over the resume talk about experiences and salary expectation etc.

Not negotiable

Member Technical Interview

The hiring process is three stages aptitude exam. The first is Aptitude test. Then 3 rounds of interview and then an HR round. Next day they revealed the result and later on in due course, they sent us the offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the question were normal in technical interview. They were more based on the SQL skill and basic oops concepts. The hr didn't ask many questions, it was fairly simple interview.   Answer Question

IT Help Desk Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Broadridge.

I found out about the job through a recruitment agency. The first interview with IT Manger and HR Manager. This was relatively straight forward and involved a run through my CV and past experience. This was followed by a final interview with IT Director, which was not as I was led to believe.

Client Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge.

4 interviews: started with CMO/CRO, SVP Sales, 2 VP Sales

Interviews were to test poise under pressure, candidate's "client-readiness" to present pitches, potential fit in working in a sales environment by getting grilled by senior level executives in the ICS and brokerage service units. Since customers are bulge bracket banks and corporate issues, hires must be able to work with senior level executives internally and externally.

Interview Questions
    • What is Broadridge's competitive advantage vs. main competitors?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I was referred by a friend. After a gap of 3-4 weeks I received the interview call.

First round was HR. (heard that, a candidate without prior experience could expect a written test, as their first round)
    In the second round there was an interaction with the managers. In this round, managers look for your domain knowledge, communication skills.
    After the second round, I was given a case-study and asked to submit a report within 12 hours. (this is the most critical part of the whole interview process.. success depends on how quickly a candidate comprehends the given case and give his/her views within given time and character (not more than 1000 words) constraints). Usually HR will give a case-study in the night and ask the candidate to submit their report by morning.
    In the fourth round there was a discussion on the case-study with a senior manager. (in some cases, candidate can expect Vice-president in the interview panel) - not to mention that, candidate's selection completely depends on the knowledge on the given case-study.
    If the management is satisfied in third and fourth rounds, a candidate can almost be sure to land a job in the company.
    Fifth round, an interview was scheduled with the Vice-president. In this round, emphasis will be on the candidate's behavioural aspects.

On an average an interview will last 40 minutes. Entire selection process completed within 2 weeks time (at times it can take more time. One of my friend's interview process took 8-9 weeks).

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part was the case-study itself. It took quiet some time (in the given 12 hours) for me to comprehend the given case and try to reach a conclusion.   Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

great interviewing process and hiring process. very comfortable room setting and question were pretty general but thought provoking. director and supervisor had great personalities and made you feel there was no wrong answer.

no negotiation

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge in May 2014.

Found job on Indeed.com, applied online. Was contacted by HR (email) about two weeks later. Interviewed in person two weeks after that. Was offered job 2 weeks after that. Interview was very, very informal. I was a little disappointed, as I spent a good deal of time preparing, and had a long commute to the office.

Interview Questions
    • Not asked any questions. Very unusual, interview took 5min and was given impression of "If you want the job you can have it"   Answer Question

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Broadridge in April 2014.

Phone interview then on-site interview. Ask a lot of details of school details. Ask about Client side experience. And some other details about the school life.

Interview Questions
    • Database question. MySQL. Details of other project   View Answer
    Career path

Member Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Broadridge.

The hiring process is three stages aptitude exam, followed by one technical and one HR round.