Brigham and Women's Hospital

Updated Sep 16, 2014
Updated Sep 16, 2014

2.7

Pct Interview

it took forever to get information. i waited and waited to hear something back. and then i finally did. i was relieved when i got a phone call saying that they wanted me to work for them. YAY

Administration Assistant Interview

I Applied online. Meet the managers. The interview process was the same as most companies. Hard a dual interview process but everything was straight forward. Got the call back. Interview with administrators. Process took about a month from initial date of applying

Research Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

I was initially contacted via email to set up an interview. I was living remotely at the time, and they were very open to a Skype interview to avoid travel. The interview was conducted via Skype, and was very straightforward. I essentially walked them through my resume and experiences and answered a few other basic questions. Overall the interviewer was very laid-back and it felt more like a conversation than an interrogation.

Interview Questions
    • What lab techniques are you familiar with? What was your favorite experience/part of college?   Answer Question

Research Technician Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital in April 2010.

Quick and asked for specific examples. Whole thing took about 3 weeks. Interviewed with 2 people for about 1 hour and then recieved a call about a week later and accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of when your integrity was questioned.   Answer Question
    No negotiations.

Nurse Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

There was no hiring or interview process done. Placement was done through the school. You go in and show up for the shifts that your preceptor is scheduled for. You do not get paid, You have to spend your own money for transportation and food.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

The interview process was relatively simple. I came in twice for two one-on-one interviews. The Human Resources department then ran a background check and followed-up with my references. A start date was determined shortly after.

No negotiation

Research Assistant I Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

3 interviews over 2 days about 1 week apart. Mostly going over resume and basic background questions. Nothing too unexpected. Was called by HR about 2 hours after final interview and offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you have dealt with difficult patients in the past.   Answer Question

CRA Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital in July 2012.

fairly straightforward, may need to wait a while to get all the paperwork processed. Interviews were straight forward, mostly generic questions. I had two separate interviews, one phone and other in person.

straightforward.

Research Assistant I Interview

Was contacted through email. Went in for an interview. Asked basic questions

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through other source - interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital in September 2010.

It has been a long time, but it takes a while to receive responses from HR

Worked for Brigham and Women's Hospital? Contribute to the Community!