Boeing Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr, 2015

2.8

Supply Chain Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing in January 2013.

Interview

It took them almost 2 months after I applied to contact me for the interview. Interview took less than an hour, STAR approach. When you know the job, it's very easy to answer the questions.
    Interviewers were great: friendly, welcoming, understanding. I really enjoyed the experience. In 2 days I got a call advising that I was selected for the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to meet deadlines for multiple projects   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was VERY difficult and long:
    they sent me an offer, I counter-offered. It took them 5 days to get back with an answer. They left the offer the way it was initially. I was going to take it anyway, advised my boss that I'm leaving and my employer gave me an offer as well. A very good one. So I declined Boeing's offer. 5 days later Boeing called me and offered a good signing bonus.
    I ended up accepting Boing's offer (it has just happened:-).
    My start date is in 4 weeks.
    Do not be afraid to counter-offer! Even if they don't accept it, they won't move to another candidate. they must offer you the initial package again, and then it's up to you - take it or leave it.

Procurement Agent III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing in September 2012.

Interview

Boeing uses a standard interview process where they ask all the candidates the same 5 questions and the panel scores the interviewee on their answers.
    The scores are usually keep everyone on the same playing field.

Panel usually consists of: Hiring manager, second manager, HR person. If a second manager isn't available, it may be a peer with the same job code as the job posting.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you may have encountered diversity and you were unable to come to resolution.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The first offer was good, HR person was willing to negotiate but only moved 3%.

Entry Level EE Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boeing (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

I interview with them in a conference, really nice people! I like how they are really curious to learn about me and also how much enthusiasm they have when describing their work. I have many friends working there so the company was my first to work for. Get 4 offers however I am accepting Boeing.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions! Know urself and be ready to relate your experience to the job description   1 Answer

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

efficient, normal questions for entry level position to gain knowledge of skill set. Lots of people applying for positions at Boeing, maybe need to know someone to get hired on.

Strategy and Business CaptureBDS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I applied online via Boeing Careers about mid-March. I received a phone call for a phone interview about 3-4 weeks later. Afterwards, there was about a 3 week period until I heard back with their final decisions. The interview/applying process wasn't what took long. Once I was hired, I needed security clearance which took about 3-4 weeks. So, I didn't really get to start till the third week of June because Boeing requires you go through a training session that they only did on certain days of the week. I suggest apply as early as possible because the security clearance takes a while.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would use something you learned in one of your classes during this internship. Describe a time when you led a group in something.   Answer Question

Corporate Citizenship Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

My first interview was a 4-person panel. The questions were behavioral with multiple parts. I was allowed to take notes to remember the questions. I was told the top 3-4 candidates would be brought in for a 2nd interview with the hiring manager and his supervisor. A week later, I received a call informing me that they decided to move forward with 1 of the 2 openings. The other opening (which I was being considered for based on my education/experience) was being re-evaluated and they were likely going to go in a different direction for the candidate pool.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a diverse group of people to complete a project? There were at least 2-3 other parts to this question.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Basic behavioral interview. Used the STAR format to ask for specific situations and how you handled them. There were about 5 questions and the interviewer would occasionally ask for more details or clarification but mostly just lets you talk.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you worked in a group of people with diverse backgrounds.   Answer Question

Full Motion Video Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Received an email to schedule an interview. The interview was scheduled within a couple of days of initial email contact. They scheduled it through a calendar invite. I called into a meet me line. There were two individuals on the phone from different locations.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you handled diversity in your office   Answer Question
    • Tell us your process in making a decision in which you did not have all the information needed   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Process took more than month. After submitting the resume i wait for about 5~6 week to get a phone call.I had phone interview. It was basic questions using STAR. If you prepare for the company and about your experiences the questions are not going to be that hard.

Procurement Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA (US)).

Interview

Structured Interview. Four people doing the interview including an HR rep. Questions can have little to do with the job or work you will perform so I suggest you come with a long list of your own questions for the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions are situational so come prepared to tell them about real life work situations that you rescued   1 Answer

Negotiation

I think it is hard to negotiate anything unless you have a very defined skill they cannot find. They have an attitude that thousands of others want the job so you are lucky they chose you. Cant even negotiate extra vacation as they are pretty slim on that when you start