Boeing Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 24, 2014
637 interviews

2.8

Supply Chain Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Boeing in January 2013.

It took them almost 2 months after I applied to contact me for the interview. Interview took less than an hour, STAR approach. When you know the job, it's very easy to answer the questions.
    Interviewers were great: friendly, welcoming, understanding. I really enjoyed the experience. In 2 days I got a call advising that I was selected for the job.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you had to meet deadlines for multiple projects   View Answer
    It was VERY difficult and long:
    they sent me an offer, I counter-offered. It took them 5 days to get back with an answer. They left the offer the way it was initially. I was going to take it anyway, advised my boss that I'm leaving and my employer gave me an offer as well. A very good one. So I declined Boeing's offer. 5 days later Boeing called me and offered a good signing bonus.
    I ended up accepting Boing's offer (it has just happened:-).
    My start date is in 4 weeks.
    Do not be afraid to counter-offer! Even if they don't accept it, they won't move to another candidate. they must offer you the initial package again, and then it's up to you - take it or leave it.

Accountant II Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Louis, MO (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Boeing in June 2014.

The Structured Interview was direct, since it was very structured, the Interviewer had no reason to provide feedback. I had no sense of whether it was a good interview or crappy.

Interview Questions
    • It was hard to determine what or who they were looking for.   Answer Question

ITI Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Boeing.

Interviewed in May and hired in July. Phone interview and nothing unexpected. The process seems long - none of the previous companies I have ever worked for took this long.

None - Not an option

IT Project Manager Interview

Recruiter emailed to set up appointment. Then there was onsite interview with 3 members mostly asking 10 behavior type questions, I.E. how do you deal with a difficult team member.

Retrofit & Repair Engineer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Boeing in January 2014.

Got a call stating selection for interview around 2 months after applying. Scheduled for phone interview with senior engineers. Phone interview lasted about 30minutes, and was asked a series of questions beginning with "Tell me of a time..." Be prepared to offer concrete & relevant examples. As a candidate with the prequisite educational qualifications, but hoping for a career change it proved difficult trying to draw examples from work experience in a different industry.

Business and Planning Analyst Interview

Submit resume, wait a while, then fill out detailed application if selected. One interview over the phone (STAR interview) then one in person interview with the panel. Overall, it was not a bad process. Just make sure to study STAR interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you had to work with a cross-cultural team.   Answer Question

Boeing Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Boeing.

Engineering majors are sought out but they are also always interested in IT and business majors. Typically, you must attend an interview on a Boeing site but phone interviews are not unheard of.

Interview Questions
    • You can expect the standard "tell us a time you..." questions/scenarios. Have good examples of how you were a leader in a project, how you reacted to a diverse group of people and how you helped others. This is all standard.   Answer Question
    Boeing rarely negotiates and definitely not with Interns.

Engineering Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Boeing in September 2013.

I hired through the accelerated hiring program. I interviewed with three employees that had graduated from my college. They asked five standard behavioral interview questions. The first was why I believed I was qualified for the job. The next two were about how well I work with people from different backgrounds. And the last two were about how my previous work experience.
    The interview was about an hour long. It was pretty involved. It definitely helped that I had met two out of three of my interviewers and had lengthy conversations with them before my interview (at a networking event and the career fair).

Interview Questions
    • The question regarding when I had worked with people of different backgrounds kind of threw me off because even though it's something I do everyday, it's not something I actively think about so I couldn't think of a specific scenario to tell them.   Answer Question
    No opportunity to negotiation as an intern. Just an offer letter.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Boeing in March 2013.

Extremely brief and over the phone. Very non stressful interview. Although it may be different for hiring interns than with applying for a employee position. The process was a breeze and takes an average amount of time to move through the system just as with any large fortune 500 company.

Interview Questions
    • I wouldn't remember. Probably, why would you be a good fit for working at Boeing?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Boeing in December 2013.

Boeing uses what they call a structure interview process. They usually ask 5-7 questions in the attribute areas that are described in the job description. I was asked 5 questions. The format of the answer needs to first describe a work or personal experience in the form of a "situation", and then proceed to how you responded to that situation and then the outcome of that situation.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected questions, since they all fit one of the attribute categories in the job description. As long as you have examples you can apply in each attribute category you should be fine.   Answer Question

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!