Boeing

Updated 24 Feb, 2015
Updated 24 Feb, 2015

2.8

Supply Chain Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing in January 2013.

It took them almost 2 months after I applied to contact me for the interview. Interview took less than an hour, STAR approach. When you know the job, it's very easy to answer the questions.
    Interviewers were great: friendly, welcoming, understanding. I really enjoyed the experience. In 2 days I got a call advising that I was selected for the job.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you had to meet deadlines for multiple projects   View Answer
    It was VERY difficult and long:
    they sent me an offer, I counter-offered. It took them 5 days to get back with an answer. They left the offer the way it was initially. I was going to take it anyway, advised my boss that I'm leaving and my employer gave me an offer as well. A very good one. So I declined Boeing's offer. 5 days later Boeing called me and offered a good signing bonus.
    I ended up accepting Boing's offer (it has just happened:-).
    My start date is in 4 weeks.
    Do not be afraid to counter-offer! Even if they don't accept it, they won't move to another candidate. they must offer you the initial package again, and then it's up to you - take it or leave it.

Procurement Agent III Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing in September 2012.

Boeing uses a standard interview process where they ask all the candidates the same 5 questions and the panel scores the interviewee on their answers.
    The scores are usually keep everyone on the same playing field.

Panel usually consists of: Hiring manager, second manager, HR person. If a second manager isn't available, it may be a peer with the same job code as the job posting.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation where you may have encountered diversity and you were unable to come to resolution.   Answer Question
    The first offer was good, HR person was willing to negotiate but only moved 3%.

Strategy and Business CaptureBDS Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing.

I applied online via Boeing Careers about mid-March. I received a phone call for a phone interview about 3-4 weeks later. Afterwards, there was about a 3 week period until I heard back with their final decisions. The interview/applying process wasn't what took long. Once I was hired, I needed security clearance which took about 3-4 weeks. So, I didn't really get to start till the third week of June because Boeing requires you go through a training session that they only did on certain days of the week. I suggest apply as early as possible because the security clearance takes a while.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would use something you learned in one of your classes during this internship. Describe a time when you led a group in something.   Answer Question

Procurement Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing.

Structured Interview. Four people doing the interview including an HR rep. Questions can have little to do with the job or work you will perform so I suggest you come with a long list of your own questions for the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are situational so come prepared to tell them about real life work situations that you rescued   View Answer
    I think it is hard to negotiate anything unless you have a very defined skill they cannot find. They have an attitude that thousands of others want the job so you are lucky they chose you. Cant even negotiate extra vacation as they are pretty slim on that when you start

Industrial Engineer I Interview

I had a structured telephone interview, it consisted of four to five behavorial style questions. The interview was with two managers. The interview probably took about forty five minutes. I was told that my answers did not necessarily have from a work situation but also from experiences outside of work.

Interview Questions

I received a better offer from another company.

Systems Engineering Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing.

The hiring process was very simple, I applied online by answering some questions and submitting a CV (no cover letter was required) and about 2 months later was contacted to arrange an interview. I was briefed about the placement position and then later emailed a date (having made it clear when I would be available) on which to conduct my interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was told not to discuss the questions asked but if you read what other people have written you will its the general case. All the question that I was asked I had seen on here during my interview preparation.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing.

Applied online, got a call to schedule a phone interview about 4 months later. Participated in a phone interview, and then received a call about a week later with a decision.

IT Summer Interview

I got a phone interview from a panel. Typical behavioral interview. As long as you study the STAR method, you'll be fine. Technical questions as well. Not too difficult

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions that I weren't familiar with. I had to ask for clarity.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Phone interview that consisted of 6 questions, not one of which was about my background, all were personality type questions. Some vaguely worded such that they almost seemed like a trap.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a challenge due to diversity.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Boeing in February 2015.

4 behavioral questions that focused on leadership, accountability, results, and communication. There were two people asking questions. Overall standard for the industry and not widely divergent from other Fortune 500 companies but they did ask for placement preferences during the interview instead of later or at a separate time.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you want to be placed this summer and why?   View Answer