BlackRock

Relevance Date Difficulty

Solution Center Interview

Solution Center
New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at BlackRock in October 2011.

Interview Details Not very technical. More behavioral questions. This position needs one to communicate with clients, so I believe they are looking for a person who has great communication skills and presentation skills, as the interviewer asked me to "teach" him to do one thing he didn't know.

Interview Question – Talk about your self   Answer Question

Solution Center Interview

Solution Center

The process took a day - interviewed at BlackRock in February 2011.

Interview Details two rounds of interview, one campus interview and other one on-site.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – just be yourself and know every details on your resume.

Solutions Center Interview

Solutions Center
New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at BlackRock in January 2011.

Interview Details I applied through University Recruiting and got an initial interview on campus then went to NYC. Three 1:1 interviews and was mostly behavioral with maybe a couple technical questions.

Interview Question – Explain a CDS   Answer Question

Worked for BlackRock? Contribute to the Community!