BlackRock Global Client Group Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Global Client Group Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Jersey City, NJ (US)
Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at BlackRock in November 2011.

My Interview was a phone interview with a recruiter from the New York office. The interview consisted of why I am interested in Blackrock, what do i know about them, what i do that keeps me involved in the finance industry, and what from my experiences has helped me most with the financial markets.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do that makes you a strong applicant for this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

Global Clients Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at BlackRock in February 2012.

The interview was brief 30 mins mostly just personality questions to see how you fit within their team. Some people come off as tough but end up being very nice and fun to speak to. Others may not be so, learn to use your judgement everyone is different

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at BlackRock in February 2011.

This process was done through the university job website. I applied online through our Career Connector, but they did not ask me to apply through their website also. The interview request was sent via email and the scheduled interview took place on campus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at BlackRock in October 2010.

There were two rounds of interviews. The first interview was on-campus, the second was a SuperDay in the New York Office, in which you interview with four BlackRock analysts for 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions
    • How you describe the current state of pension funds in America?   Answer Question

Worked for BlackRock? Contribute to the Community!