Bimbo Bakeries

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Leadership Program Interview

Bentonville, AR (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in May 2009.

Interview Details This is a great company - very friendly. I was recruited through a career fair. I interviewed for a different position but the offer was rescinded because of changes in the department's budget. Afterward, they decided they wanted me for a different position so they flew me to interview in Arkansas. The interview consisted of 2 interviews with sales managers and 1 interview with the VP. All were behavioral and fit based.

Interview Question – How would you react in a room with Walmart representatives, where you have to fight for price and placement of our products?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The position was not a good fit for me and I didn't want to live in Arkansas.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bimbo Bakeries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bimbo Bakeries Sales Leadership Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bimbo Bakeries employees and interview candidates.