Bimbo Bakeries Route Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated 8 Oct, 2014

2.3

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Routes Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in September 2014.

Was asked to come in for a group interview. followed by a private interview. They were very detailed in describing the day to day job, including hours to be put in and average salary, etc. Any questions I asked, they answered in full. The interview was very direct and to the point and left no doubt in what the position was or what you would be doing.

Interview Questions
  • The hours where not what I expected. Starting work at 3am is not an issue for me, however 3am-5pm was a bit long... as well as work 6 days a week for the first 3-6months. Even once you get past the training, it's still 3am-5pm, ONLY Sundays and Weds off... no consecutive days off.   View Answer

I simply found the 3am-5pm too long for my lifestyle. as well as, yes the 60k sounds nice... but not at 70hr work weeks

Other Interview Reviews for Bimbo Bakeries

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in January 2014.

The company representative (manager) called almost immediately after I applied.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation phase in this case.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

I knew someone and that helped. I met with a depot manager for a brief interview and took a basic math skills test. After about a week I met with a very no nonsense HR manager at a depot in L.A. I sent a lot of time speaking about my managerial background which had nothing to do with the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't any negotiation and poor communication between HR, management and about my start date.

Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

Crazy long process. Sometimes can take up to 6 weeks to get everything done

Industry standard

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in December 2010.

very thorough and time consuming it took 3 months to finally get hired on after the initial interview. I'm really very sorry but i just don't have anything else to say about it,

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in October 2010.

the hiring is straight and to the point, do you think you can do the job. The job is more difficult than it appears. Long hours and you start at 3:00 a.m. in the morning.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in March 2010.

One call. One interview. Lengthy background check, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when attention to detail was most important?   Answer Question
    Union parameters. No negotiation.

Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in November 2009.

Got to know someone.