Bimbo Bakeries

Average Difficulty
25 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Reno, NV (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in December 2010.

Interview Details very thorough and time consuming it took 3 months to finally get hired on after the initial interview. I'm really very sorry but i just don't have anything else to say about it,

Interview Question – describe my opinion on a sense of urgency   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in October 2010.

Interview Details the hiring is straight and to the point, do you think you can do the job. The job is more difficult than it appears. Long hours and you start at 3:00 a.m. in the morning.

Interview Question – People here do not call in sick ?   Answer Question

Sourcing Manager Interview

Sourcing Manager
Horsham, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in February 2014.

Interview Details 1. Applied online. 2. HR Phone interview. 3. In-person interview with hiring manager and with Sr. manager at the same visit in separate sessions. Spent around 30min with hiring manager, and 40min with Sr. manager.

Interview Question – Questions were typical. Nothing unusual.   View Answer

Quality Systems Intern Interview

Quality Systems Intern
Horsham, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in January 2012.

Interview Details First went through a phone interview and then was called in for a face to face interview. Neither were to difficult. Following the end of my interview I was very persistent in getting an answer. I think this could go either way for most people, but in my case it seems to have worked in my favor.

Interview Question – If I knew the history of the company   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Internship- no negotiation

Checker/Loader Interview

Checker/Loader

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in October 2010.

Interview Details three different interview with different casule and formal

Interview Question – how can you make a difference in the company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – union shop flate rate

Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in January 2014.

Interview Details The company representative (manager) called almost immediately after I applied.

Interview Question – No "typical" interview questions in my case.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase in this case.

Production Helper Interview

Production Helper
Hastings, NE (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in May 2013.

Interview Details dont really remember but it seemed like basic simple questions at the time.
Pretty relaxed and easy going interview process just dont be a slob and im sure you will be ok.

Interview Question – dont remember   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Roseville, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in March 2010.

Interview Details One call. One interview. Lengthy background check, etc.

Interview Question – Describe a time when attention to detail was most important?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Union parameters. No negotiation.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

Interview Details Worked my way up from the bottom, so initially didn't have an interview for operations supervisor. When being interviewed for a production operator position back in 1990 they asked why I wanted to work here, what kind of attendance they should expect and so on.

Interview Question – Why I wanted to work there.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations because it's a union facility

Capital Analyst Interview

Capital Analyst
Horsham, PA (US)

I applied online and interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

Interview Details Phone Interview, Face to Face Interview

Interview Question – Why you applied for a job with bimbo?   Answer Question

Worked for Bimbo Bakeries? Contribute to the Community!