Bessemer Trust Company

Bessemer Trust Company Assistant Client Account Manager Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Client Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bessemer Trust Company in November 2012.

Initial phone interview then on campus interview. The interviewer seemed inexperienced or immature in respect to guaging talent. She informed the recruiter that my skills and experience were a fit for the position but she decided not to recommend me for an in-person interview. Her reasoning was that I tried to take over the phone interview by asking questions at the end of our discussion.

Interview Questions
  • No unexpected or difficult questions during the phone interview. It was mostly a discussion of experience and how it fits to the position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bessemer Trust Company

Assistant Client Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bessemer Trust Company in August 2012.

Initially emailed the company and arranged for an interview with the VP of HR. He greeted me in the reception area and brought me down a floor to his office. I spent just under an hour speaking with him about my resume and the company. I was asked to come back for a second round interview with whomever is in charge of CAMs, but that is still yet to be scheduled.

Interview Questions