Bell Mobility

30 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Wireless Technology Specialist Interview

Mississauga, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bell Mobility in February 2013.

Interview Details Initially I was contacted through my cellphone written on the resume. I went to the creekbank site to do an on-site interview. I only got 1 interview and received the job offer in one week.

Interview Question – Most of the questions are simple and have a lot of interpersonal questions. The employers are looking for people who they can work with instead of strong technical people.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not do any negotiation because this was only a student intern position.

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bell Mobility.

Interview Details Situational Based Interview (STAR). They will ask multiple situations based on professional or personal experiences and measure how the candidate has responded to a situation. This is very typical with many bigger companies. It's also called STAR style interview.

Interview Question – There are a pool of questions that can be found anywhere. Not that difficult really.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was told the offered salary was the norm and there was no room for negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Toronto, ON

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bell Mobility in October 2010.

Interview Details Applied at a open job conference. Was interviewed that day. Asked questions about my previous employer, and job. Was then told to role play a fake customer interaction. Was then scheduled for another interview the next day. The second interview was a test of computer proficiency. Very simple questions, such as opening a word document, and saving it, and also creating a new folder on the desktop. After that interview, I was offered the job.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist
Mississauga, ON

I applied online and interviewed at Bell Mobility.

Interview Details First you apply online and within a week I got an email for a phone interview. The phone interview is pretty standard, just a run through of your resume and your availability. Then they scheduled an in person interview. This consisted of the a reasoning test and a case. The case was pretty straight forward. they concluded with a tour of their office.

Interview Question – I guess the reasoning test could be a bit tricky. Other than that it was fairly standard. Nothing was especially out of the ordinary. They did ask me to tell them about myself and that threw me off since this was my first interview ever. I didn't know if they wanted me to talk about my career goals or about what i like to do for fun. They were all generally nice and I survived the process. I realized it wasnt the right place for me thoug   Answer Question

Account Associate Interview

Account Associate
Vancouver, BC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bell Mobility.

Interview Details 1. Initial phone interview
2. First face to face interview with Team Lead and/or Senior Account Associate
3. Second Interview with Team Lead and Sales Manager
4. Predictive Index quiz & Mock-up proposal/presentation

Interview Question – You will be given a case study where you must analyze the client's need and build a solution and present it. You will asked to justify your recommendation.   Answer Question

Rating Intern Interview

Mississauga, ON

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Bell Mobility in December 2013.

Interview Details University Coop Opportunity

Interview Question – General questions regarding position requirements   Answer Question

PMP Creative Associate Interview

Mississauga, ON

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bell Mobility in June 2009.

Interview Details They are stern, that is the face they put on. The PMP is put up as this kind of exclusive club where only the best get in. Don't let it phase you. The people interviewing aren't actually hardasses and are pretty nice if you actually get to work with them.

Interview Question – I don't remember details, but be prepared to turn your weaknesses into strengths.   Answer Question

Communications Coordinator Interview

Interviewed at Bell Mobility

Interview Details Interviewer wasn't well prepared. Felt like I asked more questions than he did. The person I "would be replacing" was also in the interview and just sat there quietly. Most awkward interview I've ever had.

Interview Question – If you were an animal, what animal would you be?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Bell Mobility in May 2013.

Interview Details The hiring process was a 3 step process.An interview with the recruiter followed by a conference call interview with the district manager regional manager and the recruiter followed by an in person interview with the regional manager and store manager then being offered the position

Interview Question – how i would deal with the high employee turn over in this market   Answer Question

Geo-Spatial Analysis Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bell Mobility.

Interview Details It was a 4 hour long process. First you will get a short intro of the facilities, then going through a whole bunch of behavioral test. You meet meet with two interviewers and have more depth discussions of your qualifications and commitment.

Interview Question – 3 wishes   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bell Mobility

Worked for Bell Mobility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bell Mobility interview questions and advice. All 30 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Bell Mobility employees and interview candidates.