Baxter

Updated 15 Nov, 2014

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

The interview consisted of a brief phone conversation with the team I was going to work for. They asked mostly general questions about my education and experience. It was not difficult or extraordinary.

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Baxter.

I submitted my resume online to Baxter for a position I'd heard about. They contacted me and invited me to come to an on-campus interview. I went to an info session where I learned more about Baxter, then the next day was my interview.

I was interviewing for an R&D Science Intern position, and was interviewed by a PhD chemist. We had really good conversation and I asked her questions about working for Baxter as well as getting a chemistry doctorate. We ended up talking for about an hour, and she asked a few questions HR wanted her to ask as well.

Three days after the interview, I received a call from HR offering me the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • I think she asked how I solved a difficult issue at my previous job.   Answer Question
    Salary was non-negotiable

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Baxter in April 2012.

Discussed my background in previous internships and research in university

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Interviewers just tried to get a good idea of my background and if I was fit for their particular project   Answer Question