Bank of America

Updated 22 Nov, 2014

2.6

306 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

i have applied online then took a telephone interview.
It does take a three weeks. Telephone interview was normal,but i just answered her questions. I think that's my bad performance. But She is very polite.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Teller Interview

An hr recruiter called me and gave me an phone interview (15 min). Then two days later I went to the branch and had an interview with only the branch manager. A few days later the hr recruiter called back and offered me the job. The interview process was very easy just make sure that you do your research and relax yourself an being yourself is key

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What brought you to our company? How did you handle a difficult customer? Simple questions   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Interviewed with manager and assistant manager. It took about 45 minutes long. Both asked me about my length of employment within the bank. Interested most in customer engagement rate, or referrals, and balance accuracy.

Interview Questions
    Not much negotiation needed. The hourly rate, benefits, and childcare reimbursement made it a very easy decision for me to make.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Lame. Recruiters were terrible and very unorganized. First a phone call, then a very simple group interview, then a final interview with a manager. It took about 4 weeks for BOA to get it together. Recruiters disappeared and I had to hunt them down to get my offer letter and start date. 90% of communication was done via email. Very impersonal, just like the company.

None.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

I applied online and got called for an interview by the branch manager. I went in and he talked for about an hour as I sat there and simply hired me on the spot. I think they are mainly looking for nice people for the front lines.

Teller Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

The process begins with a lengthy application through the Bank of America website. You apply to multiple positions in your area (luckily after you do an app for Teller - or some other position - you can just mass apply). You are then notified via email of a possible group interview; you are required to respond yes/no to this opportunity. Obviously you answer yes, you go to a group interview and are asked to basically go over your resume and answer basic questions (they make you sell them something). If you interview well, they could possibly pull you from the room to interview for a higher position.

Just offered, no negotiation

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interviewed, was called to set an appointment for a group interview which went well considering i was called to do a 1 on 1 interview with a branch manager.

Teller Interview

3 weeks process: Phone -> 1-on-1 ->Then Wait for offer, phone interview are fine. 1-on-1 is the most important one, gotta prepare really well for that and also role play is really hard. Tip: be passionate, smile all the time, don't afraid of rejection

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America in October 2014.

The phone interview with Bank of America was an interesting interview but somewhat difficult because I have no formal Banking Experience but I do have small business, accounting, tax and consulting experience being self employed within a family owned business. In addition, for the past 3 years, I have been teaching within the subject area of history and decided that this was not for me. As a result, I have been striving to enter into the Banking industry due to my self employment history in business. I realized during this phone interview that becoming a teller would be the perfect challenge that I would need to spear head my career to the next level. The next step if chosen will be the face-to-face interview which I will be informed of next week. Wish me good effort.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Bank of America? What is your finance background?   View Answer

Teller Interview

Applied online, was sent an automated email that said someone would reach out, then phone interview, group interview, followed by an interview with the managers at branch. The whole process took a few months from initial online application

Interview Questions
    • It seemed like the most important need for the branch was a translater   Answer Question