Bank of America

1,926 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details Single interview focused on previous experience and situational based questioning. As a project manager the focus was on experience leading similar projects to those in this particular space. In addition there was a focus on the ability to drive out the appropriate frameworks and governance requirements.

Further questions were related to describing difficult situations, how these were overcome, as well as covering successful projects and the role of the pm in contributing to the success.

Interview Question – Describe in detail an end to end project governance process you have worked within, and elaborate on the strengths and weaknesses of that particular process.   Answer Question

Recovery Analyst Interview

I applied in-person and interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details I was referred by a friend. First Interview was a group interview about 10 people, asking basic questions about how to handle difficult clients, scenario questions. Then picked few people to come in for 3 weeks intense training. After training, started making calls. (collection)

Interview Question – There was no unexpected question or difficult. The expected thing was the intense training that I did. Some people dropped about the training   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – hourly pay plus commission

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2013.

Interview Details The interviewer was generous and friendly. He gave an intro about his company and what kind of work they do on a daily basis. He asked questions on my previous projects and some questions regarding my current courses that are taken. Expect to see some Python and Unix (bash) questions as they primarily use Python to do their code work. Some departments may use different language like Java and C++, but my department used primarily Python.

Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Bank of America

Interview Details Interview questions were quite standard. No surprises. Very fair questions, and the recruitment process was also what you'd expect, coming from the top big banks.

Interview Question – Nothing that threw you off guard. Fairly standard, and expected.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Summer Analyst
Calgary, AB

I interviewed at Bank of America in February 2013.

Interview Details Phone Interview

Interview Question – What is the price of oil currently?   Answer Question

Software Architect Interview

Software Architect

I applied online - interviewed at Bank of America in January 2013.

Interview Details HR, Manager, and then technical

Interview Question – Looking for a change?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst
Toronto, ON

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in June 2008.

Interview Details i was referred by an employee and had a phone interview first then i was invited to have an interview with 2 people, my direct manager, the department head.

Interview Question – no real difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i counter offered what i was first offered and was also able to get a relocation package as well.

Very Easy Interview

Teller Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bank of America in December 2013.

Interview Details Be sure to answer every question in detail

Negotiation Details – Very little negotiating

Very Easy Interview

Spring Intern Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bank of America in January 2014.

Interview Details Online application including Numerical test and a couple of essays, phone interview.

Interview Question – What are Bank of Americas weaknesses?   Answer Question

Professional Teller Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details The interview process was just okay. First you have to take a long on-line test. Once you have passed, there was a group interview which was very uncomfortable.

Interview Question – Questions had to do with experience, was pretty basic.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America interview questions and advice. All 1,926 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.