Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America
- Teller (346)
- Personal Banker (197)
- Intern (51)
- Banking Center Manager (47)
- Technology Analyst (46)
- Customer Service Representative (42)
- Analyst (38)
- Summer Analyst (37)
- Vice President (33)
- Teller Operations Specialist (32)
- Sales & Service Specialist (29)
- Financial Analyst (27)
- Investment Banking Analyst (24)
- Operations Analyst (21)
- Sales and Service Specialist (19)
- Software Engineer (17)
- Bank Teller (17)
- Credit Analyst (17)
- Fraud Analyst (16)
- Software Developer (16)
- Part Time Teller (16)
- Business Analyst (16)
- Team Member (16)
- Project Manager (15)
- Financial Advisor (15)
- Senior Software Engineer (15)
- Assistant Vice President (15)
- Banking Center Assistant Manager (15)
- Associate (13)
- Branch Manager (13)
Call Center Representative Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.
Completed an online application. A few days later an assessment was emailed to me after passing I was called by a recruiter who asked a few questions based on my experience.
- How would you handle not being able to sell products? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America
Call Center Representative InterviewAccepted OfferAverage InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Bank of America (Addison, TX (US)) in September 2012.
Phone and manager interview
- Most challenging customer experience Answer Question
Call Center Representative InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Bank of America (Chandler, AZ (US)) in September 2010.
Interviewers were very pleasant, very casual interview and made you at ease with the process. They were managers but they didn't make you feel like you were at their mercy. Good interview questions, and they answered all the questions I asked about the position and the advancements in the company very well. All in all a very pleasant experience! Hope to get the job... expecting to hear from them anytime soon.
Call Center Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Bank of America (Utica, NY (US)) in June 2010.
First, you must complete the online application. It is very lengthy so you will want to make sure you have enough time to finish it. You will then be called for a phone interview. If that goes well, you will come in for a face to face interview and know within a week if you will be offered the job or not.
- You will do a simulation test on a computer with actual questions you may be asked in the job. Honestly, the questions are not that difficult to answer. Answer Question