Bank of America

Updated 6 Nov, 2014

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Call Center Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Completed an online application. A few days later an assessment was emailed to me after passing I was called by a recruiter who asked a few questions based on my experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in September 2012.

Phone and manager interview

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bank of America in September 2010.

Interviewers were very pleasant, very casual interview and made you at ease with the process. They were managers but they didn't make you feel like you were at their mercy. Good interview questions, and they answered all the questions I asked about the position and the advancements in the company very well. All in all a very pleasant experience! Hope to get the job... expecting to hear from them anytime soon.

Interview Questions
    • Recall an instance where you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you go about it.   Answer Question
    • What talents and skills do you have that will be beneficial to the job you are applying for.   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Utica, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Utica, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in June 2010.

First, you must complete the online application. It is very lengthy so you will want to make sure you have enough time to finish it. You will then be called for a phone interview. If that goes well, you will come in for a face to face interview and know within a week if you will be offered the job or not.

Interview Questions
    • You will do a simulation test on a computer with actual questions you may be asked in the job. Honestly, the questions are not that difficult to answer.   Answer Question