Bank of America Branch Manager Interview Questions

Updated 15 Oct, 2014
Updated 15 Oct, 2014

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America in September 2014.

After my initial application I had to take an assessment test in order to move on to the next step. Once I passed this assessment, the next step was an online role playing sales assessment.

Interview Questions
  • Answering the scenario questions because " it depends" was never an option.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America in January 2014.

Initial contact with an actual person came about a month after i applied online. i was sent behavioral assessments via email, still with no contact yet from a person. Then once i finally received notification that I was chosen to move forward it was 2 months later.

Interview Questions
    • What would you previous Manager say about you?   View Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America in January 2014.

The actual hiring and recruiting is quite long and thorough, which was fine because I held another employment during this initial phase. But once the recruiter phoned me for a phone interview, and eventually a face to face interview, things went very quickly.

Branch Manager Interview

Contacted by the recruiter whom provides you with an assessment to take online then interview with a market manager.

Interview Questions
    • None are really difficult, ensure that you inform them that the amount of work they may attempt to intimidate you with you can handle.   Answer Question
    They will attempt to low ball you stay persistent if they want you they will pay you what you want.

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Phone interview (2), which led to 3 different online test. Did well on the tests, and was called for a face to face.

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bank of America.

First they send me a leadership online assessment then after I passed it, they sent me a coaching assessment.then they schedule interview.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question about how to manage people   View Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in April 2012.

Applied online, a week later I was sent a personality assesment. After another week, I received an e-mail from a recruiter saying I passed the first assessmet and I needed to take the 2nd assessment, which was a video simulation. There are 5 senerios. I took the test a year ago and didn't pass. This time I passed. I have no idea what the answers are or what they were looking for. After another week I just received a phone call from a recruiter and we just casualy talked. She did ask why I left my other job. She then set up a phone interview for tomorrow with another recruiter. She said it would take about an hour. This is all I can report...

Branch Manager Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in August 2010.

Telephone screening followed up by an online personality test followed up by another phone interview. Then another online assessment test to guage customer service and managerial tactics and beliefs. Background check to follow.

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe your management style?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a problem within your branch? And how did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America in December 2009.

Fantastic. Same basic questions as all Management positions. Professionalism unparrellel

Interview Questions
    Very easy. Gave me exactly what I asked for the first time.

Branch Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bank of America in October 2009.

She interviewed me on the phone and decided I was a good candidate, and then had me take a personality test. Evidently I failed it, because I never heard from her again. My understanding is that the next step would have been a face-to-face interview. In my job, I am glad we do not use such things as personality tests. They too often don't take into account that sometimes what is needed is a fresh perspective. But B of A is huge, and as with most animals, it has gotten too big in order to sustain its own mass. I hope somebody truly intelligent up there reads this and realizes that making a personality test a PART of the process is a good idea, but making it the end-all, be-all is a very, very BAD idea.