BDO USA

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Accountant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview Details I got the interview from the campus career fair. Then I had the interview on campus with the tax manager.

Interview Question – tell me about yourself;
why would you choose tax?
Do you like to work in a team environment, and why?
  Answer Question

Tax Accountant

The process took a day - interviewed at BDO USA in September 2009.

Interview Details I interivewed with BDO on campus so they held a dinner at a local restuarant for everyone who got interviews. Everyone was really friendly and nice. My interviewer checked the list for people who RSVPed and did not show up so make sure you come to the dinner. The dinner was also a great way to get to know my interviewer before the interview. I heard back from BDO after only one week.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA (US)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BDO USA in November 2007.

Interview Details It was nice going to the office. The HR person was very friendly and so were the others that I met. I interviewed with a director, a senior manager, and a partner. They were all very approachable and seemed to connect well. I was taken out to lunch by 2 associates. They were able to answer questions and offer very positive insight into the firm. OVerall, I had a good experience.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in accounting?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at BDO USA

Worked for BDO USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BDO USA Tax Accountant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by BDO USA employees and interview candidates.