BBC

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graphic Designer Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BBC in September 2008.

Interview Details Hiring was an ongoing process. I met with the head of department who reviewed my portfolio and had a long informal chat with me. He was obviously more interested in my character and temperament than design ability, which seemed to be a given. From their side, finding a 'good fit' seemed a priority in the hiring process.

Interview Question – Have you any experience leading a team, in a high pressure situation? How did you succeed in that situation.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no room for negotiation. The BBC sets its terms and conditions - all of which are very fair and reasonable - and you take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BBC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BBC Graphic Designer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BBC employees and interview candidates.