Avon Products

Average Difficulty
122 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Vancouver, BC

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Avon Products in January 2013.

Interview Details I sent a resume and after a month was contacted by the HR department, at which time I was given a pre-screen interview. I was advised that I needed to compelete an online talent assessment, which I did. I never heard from them again, even after contacting them to see the status of my application. Needless to say they have lost a loyal customer.

District Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Avon Products in January 2013.

Interview Details Spoke with someone from Training Department for initial interview and she advised that I would need to complete an online compatibility questionnaire. Which I did and then never heard back from them, even after checking in two weeks later.

Zone Manager Interview

Zone Manager
Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Avon Products in March 2013.

Interview Details 4 rounds of interview first was a telephonic round second and third was face to face....asking about your previous experience....fourth was HR round.....finally I accepted the offer....gives a decent salary

Interview Question – How would you behave if you meet a stranger woman?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Associate Brand Manager
New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Avon Products in April 2014.

Interview Details Interview process seems to be ongoing...

Applied online (March 2014) and get called for phone interview ~3 weeks later (April 2014)

Had an initial phone interview with HR followed by a phone interview with an Executive Director. I got invited to come in for an onsite interview 2 weeks later. I met with 2 Brand Managers, a Global Director, and the HR Manager.

I did not receive any feedback so I reached out (end of April) and was told the position just went on hold but I am still under consideration and I should check back in a month. So I followed up (end of May 2014) and got a response within 5 minutes that the position is still on hold and movement is expected in July and that I should follow up again.

So I followed up end of June and never got a response...no phone call/no email reply/no update to my status online...

Interview Question – We flipped through a fashion magazine and I had to pick an ad and explain what I liked about it and what I did not like and why.   View Answer

District Sales Manager

I applied through another source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Avon Products in August 2012.

Interview Details Minimum of eight interviews over the course of several months. Most of the interviews are via phone. One was an all day ride along with a District Sales Manager in another area.

Interview Question – I did not find any of the questions difficult or inappropriate.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was possible. HR emailed the package details and I was given a week to review the package and sign the paperwork.

Very Easy Interview

E-Representative Interview

E-Representative
Mechanicsville, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Avon Products in March 2010.

Interview Details Was called in for an interview at McDonalds a few days after I applyed for the job online. She did the interview at McDonalds and hired me on the spot.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – making your own money doing it on your own time

Toxicologist II Interview

Toxicologist II

I applied online and interviewed at Avon Products.

Interview Details Phone interview was typical for a large company. Onsite interview was rolling along until Lunch. Maybe I expected too much, but we went to the cafeteria, where the hiring manager had me pay for my own lunch. Based on experience from other companies, this seemed a little odd. There was a bad vibe the rest of the day/

Interview Question – Are you willing to work extra hours?   Answer Question

Change Management Specialist Interview

Change Management Specialist
White Plains, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Avon Products in June 2013.

Interview Details I was first contacted by Avon's recruiter for a phone screen.
Two round interview process. The first round was a group interview and the second round was with one of the hiring managers.

Interview Question – What would you do with a million dollars?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Avon Products.

Interview Details I would like to not talk about my hiring process.I would like to not talk about my hiring process. I would like to not talk about my hiring process.

Interview Question – I would like to not talk about my hiring process.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Avon Products in January 2010.

Interview Details I was contacted by a headhunter and all the process was nice. Long, but nice.

Interview Question – Presentation of a real a case was interesting but worthwhile.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated well . It was long, but all worked well.

Worked for Avon Products? Contribute to the Community!