Atlanta Braves

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Guest Relations Representative Interview

Guest Relations Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Atlanta Braves.

Interview Details I applied for this position online. A few weeks later I received an email asking me if I was still interested. After replying yes, I received a questionnaire to complete withing 1 week. The questions were situational customer service questions. They were very detailed oriented, but it was good because they gave you a week to fill them out. Next, there was a standardized phone interview. I have experienced nothing like this before. There was a series of maybe 100 questions that the interviewer asked. He was not able to interpret the questions further, only repeat them. These were basically personality and working styles questions. I did not make it pass this interview, but the next stage was another interview.

Interview Question – If a VIP customer was visiting your city, how would show them around?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Atlanta Braves? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Atlanta Braves interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Atlanta Braves employees and interview candidates.