Atlanta Braves

Updated 6 Jan, 2015

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlanta Braves

Special Events Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Atlanta Braves in November 2014.

I was contacted for an initial phone screening that consisted of mostly behavioral questions. About two weeks later I received an e-mail inviting to Atlanta, GA for an in-person interview. The interviewers were extremely friendly, and the interview felt more like a conversation. They asked me a lot about my experience as listed on my resume and also asked about my interest in the position.

Interview Questions
    • If you were in [the department head's] position, why would you not hire yourself?   Answer Question

Guest Relations Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Atlanta Braves.

I applied for this position online. A few weeks later I received an email asking me if I was still interested. After replying yes, I received a questionnaire to complete withing 1 week. The questions were situational customer service questions. They were very detailed oriented, but it was good because they gave you a week to fill them out. Next, there was a standardized phone interview. I have experienced nothing like this before. There was a series of maybe 100 questions that the interviewer asked. He was not able to interpret the questions further, only repeat them. These were basically personality and working styles questions. I did not make it pass this interview, but the next stage was another interview.

Interview Questions
    • If a VIP customer was visiting your city, how would show them around?   Answer Question