AroundCampus Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated 3 Apr, 2015
Updated 3 Apr, 2015

2.7

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

moved very quickly, applied online, phone interview, interactive online interview, the in-person skype interview. Interview was very behavioral, had me on my toes a few time. As a freshman just happy to have the experience of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are TWO of your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AroundCampus (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

First I did a prerecorded interview that consisted of about 5 questions. After that I was asked if I could do an interview via Skype which wasn't to difficult. It consisted of your basic interview questions. The only one that tripped me up was being asked to sell the product to a local dentists office. Finally I filled out and submitted a personality assessment, which wasn't to difficult and did not take very long. I heard back from them fairly quickly after that.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

I got the interview after speaking to a gentlemen at my school's career showcasing event. At the career showcase I simply approached a representative from AroundCampus and he told me about the Outside Sales Representative internship position. I got a call on the same day to schedule an interview for the following day. The interview was extremely chill, as it felt very conversational and not like I was being interrogated

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AroundCampus in February 2015.

Interview

I met the woman at the career fair and we talked over the internship as well as the benefits of working for the company. I sent in a few small details along with my resume and had an interview in person then filled out a personality assessment. Overall, not a hard process, but the interviewer was basically reciting a script and the pay was absolutely terrible compared to the long Summer of work (May 13 to August 14 for $3000)

Interview Questions

• Sell an advertising space to me. Pretend I am a local dentist and have never heard of around campus.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at AroundCampus in February 2015.

Interview

The process took about 1 week. Met a great recruiter at Career Showcase and scheduled an interview for that week. Met for about 30 minutes to interview and discuss the position. Had to complete a short 35 question personality test post-interview. Was contacted less than a week later regarding a position.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus (Boone, NC (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application online and emailed my schools recruiter and got a phone call from the recruiter a few days later. I did a virtual interview where you answer per-recorded questions then got a call to schedule an in-person interview. After the interview had to fill out a personality test.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weaknesses, Sell them the back cover of the planner   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus (Lincoln, NE (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was mostly to learn more about you and tell your more about the internship. You are asked about your personality and about your interests. The interview lasts about a half hour and is very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Sell them something. What is you biggest weakness? Why did you apply? What sets you apart?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus in December 2014.

Interview

I found this internship on Internships.com and first applied through there. About a day after that, I got an email from an AroundCampus representative, sending me a link for the full application. Then a few days after I filled that out, they called me and told me a bit more about the internship and asked me a few simple questions, and got me started in the interview process. The first interview was a virtual interview, where you answer pre-recorded questions into a WebCam. Kind of cool because you can re-record and watch yourself. Then after that, there was a Skype interview and a personality test. That happened around 4 days after the first interview. Then about a week later, I got offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest weaknesses?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AroundCampus (Statesboro, GA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

A lot of steps, but definitely worth it! Starts off with a virtual interview, phone interview, then a Skype interview, then so on. The interview took about an hour, but it was very interesting. The interviewer made things very fun. The company takes time in getting to know individuals. Exciting interview!

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

The first part of the interview process is recording yourself in front of a webcam where you are told to answer pre-selected questions. Then, you are invited to an in person interview where they ask you basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

I didn't think it was worth leaving my current job. The hours are really long and they aren't flexible with summer school.