AroundCampus

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Outside Sales Interview

Tuscaloosa, AL (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at AroundCampus in February 2012.

Interview Details This was not what i signed up for, being that I am an IT major. However, if you are in the sales program this might be a good way to network. I was asked to answer why I wanted the position and some behavioral questions. I was also asked to give a pitch on the spot for a favorite restaurant of my choice. It was a pretty easy process.

Interview Question – On a level from 1-10 how much do you want to be a part of this internship? 1 is not at all and 10 is I really want this position.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Outside Sales Interview

Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at AroundCampus in February 2010.

Interview Details Unfortunately, I thought it would be more advertising marketing. Instead it is pure sales. The company seemed great thought. My interviewer was very enthusiastic and stressed that I would gain great work experience, get a great recommendation and find a job quickly (all upon completion of the program). This would be a great program for someone who was interested in sales.

Interview Questions

• We are interviewing many students for this position, why should we hire you?   Answer Question
  • List three strengths and 2 weaknesses. And name a time when you set a goal and were unsuccessful.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I did not want to spend a summer selling ad space - although the potential networking and skills made is quite tempting.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AroundCampus

Worked for AroundCampus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AroundCampus Outside Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AroundCampus employees and interview candidates.