AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated 18 Sep, 2014
Updated 18 Sep, 2014

2.6

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AroundCampus in May 2013.

A couple casual phone conversations establishing an understanding, of the position an its entailed responsibilities, and relationship with regional manager. One 1:1 interview with said regional manager, the 1:1 was very sales-skill focused, testing my natural ability to pitch the product without prior training/coaching.

Interview Questions
    • Sales skill role-playing, using the actual student planner.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norman, OK (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at AroundCampus in April 2013.

Two phone interviews

Interview Questions
    • "What is your favorite restaurant around campus, imagine I'm the decision maker for that business. Give me your sales pitch if you're one of our interns."   View Answer
    You either accept or deny.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AroundCampus.

Networked at a career fair on college campus. Submitted my resume and had an interview scheduled for the following week. The interview was very conversational, and they really wanted to know about my availability, strengths and weaknesses, and why I would be the best salesperson out of the dozens of interviewers. One of the last questions was a mini-case where the interviewer asked me to perform an impromptu sales call for a local business that I liked

Interview Questions
    • Pick your favorite restaurant...How would you convince the owner to purchase our product?   Answer Question
    None

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AroundCampus.

I was contacted via email from a regional manager who was interviewing at my university. I applied and heard back within a day or so to set up an interview. The interview was more conversational than some, but I was asked about specific experiences and how I would be a great candidate for the position. You need to be familiar with the position and be able to convey excitement.

Inside Sales Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at AroundCampus.

One interview. Pretty straight forward. Walk through resume and behavioral questions.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Rapids, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2013.

Initially met at a career fair. The lady was very nice and concerned about dedication because it is a tough internship. Had to fill out a sales assessment before my interview. I think they will ask you to give a sales pitch for their pamphlet. I wasn't asked I think because they said I did really well on the assessment. Otherwise standard questions like why are you interested, what are your goals for this position, strengths, weaknesses.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we pick you over the other applicants?   View Answer
    none

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2013.

I was asked to do an online interview and then a skype interview and then I had to fill out a personality survey. Questions were just about my experiences and going over my resume. Strengths and weaknesses and if you are right for this position.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2013.

I applied online. Days later, I received an email from the recruiter. The recruiter is also your regional manager. Then, she gave me a call just to talk a bout the position I applied for to see if its the right fit for me. She asked me to do a virtual interview online where they ask you a question and your answer is recorded to the computer. After a week, she called me back for another interview. A few days later, she offered me the position

Not negotiable.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

i applied online. a week later, i got an email from a recruiter (who is also your future regional manager). she just made sure that i have a car during for internship. next, she asked me to do a virtual interview where you answer prerecorded questions online. A week later, she called me fora phone interview. (behavioral questions)

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AroundCampus in February 2013.

Applied through my campus recruiting website. First interview was an online/webcam interview that you can complete at your convenience. This interview is fairly easy with basic questions. The second interview was a phone interview which takes about 45 minutes. These were more in-depth questions about sales and marketing.

Interview Questions
    • If I was new in town and asked you what the best restaurant to eat at is, how would you sell me on this restaurant?   View Answer
    No negotiation. You get a base salary for the summer plus commission you make on sales.